If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you can quote me.

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Burton Borrok Find out more about Burton Borrok
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you can quote me.

Too bad that all the people who know how to run this country are busy driving taxis and cutting hair.
    George Burns

I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave it up. They have no holidays.
    Henny Youngman

Don't be humble; you are not that great.
    Golda Meir

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.
    Sam Levenson

I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I had lost exactly two weeks.
    Joe E. Lewis

The time is at hand when the wearing of a prayer shawl and skullcap will not bar a man from the White House, unless, of course, the man is Jewish.
    Jules Farber

Even if you are Catholic, if you live in New York you're Jewish. If you live in Butte, Montana, you are going to be goyish even if you are Jewish.
    Lenny Bruce

The remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served us nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
    Calvin Trillin

Let me tell you the one thing I have against Moses. He took us forty years into the desert in order to bring us to the one place in the Middle East that has no oil.
    Golda Meir

Even a secret agent can't lie to a Jewish mother.
    Peter Malkin

Humility is no substitute for a good personality.
    Fran Lebowitz

My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.
    Benjamin Disraeli

God will pardon me. It's His business.
    Heinrich Heine

Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding in which you put your money in your pants pocket and give your coat to your creditors.
    Sam Goldwyn

A spoken contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.
    Sam Goldwyn

Marriage is a wonderful institution. But who wants to live in an institution?
    Groucho Marx

A politician is a man who will double cross that bridge when he comes to it.
    Oscar Levant

Liberals feel unworthy of their possessions. Conservatives feel they deserve everything they've stolen.
    Mort Sahl

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X