If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll do anything for $20

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Reenie Find out more about Reenie
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll do anything for $20

A woman was sitting at a bar, enjoying an after work
    cocktail with her girlfriends, when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy, young man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young man noticed her overly attentive stare and
    walked directly toward her. Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and
    whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20---on one condition."
    Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The young man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considered his proposition for a moment,
    then slowly removed from her purse a $20 bill, which she
    pressed into the young man's hand, along with her address.

She looked deeply into his eyes and slowly, meaningfully
    whispered ... "Clean my house."

Reenie

Husband has HCM.
    3 kids - ages 23, 21, & 19. All presently clear of HCM.

You know that is something I would do!
    Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
    YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
    lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
    Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
    Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
    Currently not obstructed
    Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

Well then, in the intrest of equal time:

An attractive young woman is sitting at a bar, when she is approached by a well dressed middle aged man. The man strikes up a conversation with the young woman, and after a short time they seem to be hitting it off rather well when the man says" I'm just going to cut to the chase here, would you be willing to sleep with me for a million dollars?" After the young women looked the man over and decided to her satisfaction that he had that kind of money to throw around, she answered him by saying" Yes, you bet I would!" The man then said to the young women "Ok then, would you sleep with me for one hundred dollars?" At that suggestion, the young women became visably upset and slapped the man across the face and exclaimed "What kind of girl do you think I am?!" To which the man replied "We have already established that, we are now simply negotiating the price."
      Lisa\'s favorite (and smarter) big brother.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
      X