If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian Bear - Posted by Rich Miller on God Squad - Good

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

BrodyB Find out more about BrodyB
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Bear - Posted by Rich Miller on God Squad - Good

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods, admiring all that the "accident of evolution" had created. What majestic trees! what powerful Rivers! what beautiful animals he said to himself.

As he walked along side the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7 ft grizzly bear charge him.
    He ran as fast as he could up the path . he looked over his shoulder and saw the bear was even closer. He ran even faster , he was so scared tears were coming to his eyes. he looked over his shoulder again and the bear was even closer. His heart was pumping frantically as he tried to run even faster.
    He tripped and fell to the ground. he rolled over and tried to pick himself up and but saw the bear ,right on top of him reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that moment the atheist cried out "Oh my God!" Time stopped. the bear was froze. Even the river stopped flowing.
    As a bright light shone upon the man , a voice came out of the sky," you deny my existence for all of these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. do you expect me to help you out of this predicament ?Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light . "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as a Christian now but perhaps you could make the bear a Christian?"

"Very well," The voice said

The light went out .The river flowed, and the sounds of the forest returned. and the bear dropped his right paw ,brought both paws together bowed his head and spoke. "LORD FOR THIS FOOD WHICH I AM ABOUT TO RECEIVE I AM TRULY THANKFUL AMEN."
    Brody

George Bernard Shaw

OOPS - Credit to Rich Miller

I did not notice when I posted this I had copied it from reading it earlier and forwarded to my mailbox. Rich Miller posted this on God Squad and I reposted here...credit to Rich. Sorry,
    Brody

George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
    X