If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like I am going to Die

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

sandybeaches Find out more about sandybeaches
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I feel like I am going to Die

sorry everyone, I thought sandy had just done this post, Its amazing reading it I ws imaging her feeling like that right now Its how I feel sometimes,but Im so happy about the sight and knowing their are other people surviving and doing well.sorry mikeob
    One day at a time.

Comment

Michael... don't be sorry! I was just wondering what was going on is all. LoL. I'm glad that the thread helped you. Please feel free to post as often you wish... everyone is here to support and help each other as much as we can.

Nice to have you here with us!

Jim
      "Some days you're the dog... some days you're the hydrant."

Comment

You never know when someone has chosen to check the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box at the bottom of the editing area, so I don't think the date should ever prevent someone from replying to a post.

S

Comment

thanks mtlieb I realize now where the dates are located on the posts
          This sight is a Godsend.I didnt know anyone w/ this condition before joining.Im glad to be a part of the group thanks mike ob
          One day at a time.

Comment

You should consider going to the HCMA conference next year and meeting your fellow HCM'ers in person. I understand it is very informative and a lot of fun too.

Jim
            "Some days you're the dog... some days you're the hydrant."

Comment

Yeah Mike, Jim is gonna shake his booty for us all. You won't want to miss that so think about the conference.
              Seriously Mike we have a lot of fun in "The Biggest Ole Club " you never expected to join.
              We all come across differently and our humor is diverse. Because we all refer to raising dead horses a lot , ie old threads that come back to life over and over sometimes , yes from the previous year as well , it just seems kind of funny.
              Of course Jim( MTLIEB),being he's the resident archaeologist, is able to dig these dilema's out real quick while the rest of us are napping on our shovels. We love him for it, truly.
              So join us in a little levity from time to time to make life funny in spite of serious issues.
              Best Wishes to you .
              Pam
              Dx @ 47 with HOCM & HF:11/00
              Guidant ICD:Mar.01, Recalled/replaced:6/05 w/ Medtronic device
              Lead failure,replaced 12/06.
              SF lead recall:07,extracted leads and new device 2012
              [email protected] Tufts, Boston:10/5/03; age 50. ( [email protected] 240 mmHg ++)
              Paroxysmal A-Fib: 06-07,2010 controlled w/sotalol dosing
              Genetic mutation 4/09, mother(d), brother, son, gene+
              Mother of 3, grandma of 3:Tim,27,Sarah,33w/6 y/o old Sophia, 5 y/o Jack, Laura 34, w/ 5 y/o old Benjamin

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
              X