If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God Bless Tommy Krupske

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

SharonBates Find out more about SharonBates
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless Tommy Krupske

I hold Tommy in God's light, knowing that he is there in heaven with so many others that were taken suddenly from HCM without warning, symptoms, or early diagnosis / detection. My heart aches for his family as they walk this new journey without Tommy but with their new found friends on the HCMA message board. I hope they find peace here, and answers to their many, many questions!

God Bless Tommy, his family & friends that will miss him always and keep his memory alive.

My heart aches for Tommy's family. May the days, weeks, and months ahead bring answers and comfort.

Rhoda

Comment

May Tommy be peaceful and in the presence of angels.

Reenie
      Reenie

Husband has HCM.
      3 kids - ages 23, 21, & 19. All presently clear of HCM.

Comment

I too, lost a son suddenly to HCM. He was 15 at the time.

When I hear of a infant, child, teenager passing on, I pray to my son, Michael, to be with him/her.

Your angel is in heaven with mine.

Prayers for you, your family and friends for comfort and strength.

You son will live forever.....in your heart.
        Esther

Comment

I pray for comfort, peace, and strength for Tommy's family and friends as they move forward through this most difficult time. I know Tommy was a very special person and will forever be in their hearts, never forgotten. Linda

Comment

May God keep you and your family in his loving arms surrounding you with the peace that Tommy is in a wonderful place now. My plea to you and your family is to be checked yourselves to be safe and figure out where this gene came from. We here all know it isn't easy living with HCM or losing someone to HCM. I pray each day that God makes a divine way for us to get the word out about HCM. Your family are in my prayers. God bless and we are here if you need to vent.

Beverly

Comment

I am so very sorry for the loss of your son.

God Bless you and your family.

Debbie

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
              X