If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers PLEASE!!!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

TammyC I have 3 beautiful children who mean the absolute world to me. They are my life...... Find out more about TammyC
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren1
    replied
    Re: Prayers PLEASE!!!

Glad you are better! Will keep you in my prayers.

-DB

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

Thats what friends are for!
    I am glad you are feeling better!!!

Be well,
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Reenie
    replied

I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• TammyC
    replied

To all of you who prayed...THANK YOU.
    I feel better now.
    God Bless!

Leave a comment:

• TammyC
    replied

Thanks Leon
    That was bueatiful put.

Leave a comment:

• Largehearted
    replied

Hi Tammy. Each person in our big old world is worthy of being loved, and that includes you! I know all about low self esteem, and I know how if feels to no longer suffer under the weight of it. My prayer for you is that God would allow you to feel unconditional love and hope and that the result will be for you to love yourself!

Peace,
    Leon

Leave a comment:

• TammyC
    replied

Sharon
    That was wonderful of you. I feel kind of selfish for even asking for prayers when there are probably sooo many more people here with life altering problems that need prayer more than me. You lost your son and still have room to pray for others. I CAN'T IMAGINE what you went through. And the same goes to Lisa and her sister. Thank you both from the bottom of my "BIG HEART". God Bless

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

Tammy - We love ya! Big heart and all!
    Be well, be happy and be YOU!
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• SharonBates
    replied

Dear Tammy,
    You are the perfect image and likeness of God! I pray that you find peace with your "big heart" as God has offered His with more love and acceptance than we could ever know.
    My prayers are with you now and always.
    Love and Light,
    Sharon Bates

Leave a comment:

• TammyC
    replied

Your very informative and helpful. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Reenie
    replied

Tammy, I love it. I was raised near a beach and we went there several times a year. Reminds me of home...

Leave a comment:

• TammyC
    replied

Look Reenie! I DID IT.....I love the beach and that was the only thing they had. Do you like it?

Leave a comment:

• Reenie
    replied

Sure, Tammy. Here is the link to the page I got it from. There are lots of pictures to choose from. http://www.animationfactory.com/free...e_page_aa.html

To make a picture under your name go to your profile and at the very bottom of that page is a place for an avatar. Go to the picture you want to put in (in another window) and right click on that picture. Choose properties. When a little box pops up there will be a little URL in the middle. Highlight that and right click on it, select copy. You can close that window now. Go back to the profile page and paste that URL you copied into the little box there. Then click submit. You should have an avatar then. If you want more help, let me know.

There is a story behind the picture I chose. If you do a search for butterflies on this forum you will find the whole story. Short version is that butterflies remind Lisa of her sister Lori. And we all know that Lori is the inspiration for this web site.

Reenie

Leave a comment:

• TammyC
    replied

Hi Reenie
    On a note other than prayer. Could you tell me how you got the pretty flowers under your name?

Leave a comment:

• TammyC
    replied

Hi Rich
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. I must tell you though that it's not that easy when you have a low self esteem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X