If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers PLEASE!!!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

TammyC I have 3 beautiful children who mean the absolute world to me. They are my life...... Find out more about TammyC
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers PLEASE!!!

Hi everyone! I'd like to ask anyone who might have the time to possibly say a little prayer for me that I may find in my (big heart) the strength to love who I am....Thank you! God Bless.
    Tammy

Re: Prayers PLEASE!!!

Dear Tammy,

You got it, babe!

You are lovable, even by yourself! (pun intended)

S

Comment

Tammy, you are wonderful just the way you are.

Reenie
      Reenie

Husband has HCM.
      3 kids - ages 23, 21, & 19. All presently clear of HCM.

Comment

Hey Tammy - My prayers are surely with you, cause hey ya gotta luv who ya are . ya gotta luv the one your with even if your all by your self
        so step up on that platform and give your self a big HUG. Rich
        Allways remember you cannot control the wind!!
        However you can adjust your sails!!

Comment

Thank you Reenie and Sarah! I don't think I have HCM. I think my heart has been damaged from hurt....(joking of course)
          Tammy

Comment

Hi Rich
            Thanks for the words of encouragement. I must tell you though that it's not that easy when you have a low self esteem.
            Tammy

Comment

Hi Reenie
              On a note other than prayer. Could you tell me how you got the pretty flowers under your name?
              Tammy

Comment

Sure, Tammy. Here is the link to the page I got it from. There are lots of pictures to choose from. http://www.animationfactory.com/free...e_page_aa.html

To make a picture under your name go to your profile and at the very bottom of that page is a place for an avatar. Go to the picture you want to put in (in another window) and right click on that picture. Choose properties. When a little box pops up there will be a little URL in the middle. Highlight that and right click on it, select copy. You can close that window now. Go back to the profile page and paste that URL you copied into the little box there. Then click submit. You should have an avatar then. If you want more help, let me know.

There is a story behind the picture I chose. If you do a search for butterflies on this forum you will find the whole story. Short version is that butterflies remind Lisa of her sister Lori. And we all know that Lori is the inspiration for this web site.

Reenie
                Reenie

Husband has HCM.

Comment

Look Reenie! I DID IT.....I love the beach and that was the only thing they had. Do you like it?
                  Tammy

Comment

Tammy, I love it. I was raised near a beach and we went there several times a year. Reminds me of home...
                    Reenie

Husband has HCM.

Comment

Your very informative and helpful. Thanks.
                      Tammy

Comment

Dear Tammy,
                        You are the perfect image and likeness of God! I pray that you find peace with your "big heart" as God has offered His with more love and acceptance than we could ever know.
                        My prayers are with you now and always.
                        Love and Light,
                        Sharon Bates

Comment

Tammy - We love ya! Big heart and all!
                          Be well, be happy and be YOU!
                          Lisa
                          Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
                          YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
                          lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
                          Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
                          Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
                          Currently not obstructed
                          Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

Sharon
                            That was wonderful of you. I feel kind of selfish for even asking for prayers when there are probably sooo many more people here with life altering problems that need prayer more than me. You lost your son and still have room to pray for others. I CAN'T IMAGINE what you went through. And the same goes to Lisa and her sister. Thank you both from the bottom of my "BIG HEART". God Bless
                            Tammy

Comment

Hi Tammy. Each person in our big old world is worthy of being loved, and that includes you! I know all about low self esteem, and I know how if feels to no longer suffer under the weight of it. My prayer for you is that God would allow you to feel unconditional love and hope and that the result will be for you to love yourself!

Peace,
                              Leon
                              God Squad co-moderator
                              Nothing is as gentle as strength and nothing is as strong as gentleness

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
                              X