If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating more Grapes and Tomatoes for a healthy Heart!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Richard1 Find out more about Richard1
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating more Grapes and Tomatoes for a healthy Heart!

Eat It Raw! Natures Amazing Pharmacy!

Nature left us a great clue as to what foods help what part of our body!

In the beginning salt water was separated from fresh, dry land was formed, and the earth
    became a garden. Every food was provided for us before we were born. Vegetables and fruits
    are best & most powerful when eaten raw.

A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines
    look just like the human eye... And YES, science now shows carrots
    greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and
    is red. All of the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and
    are indeed pure heart and blood food.

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape
    looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also
    profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere,
    upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on
    the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop
    more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes,
    they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These
    foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these
    foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the
    body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods
    replenish the skeletal needs of the body.

Eat It Raw! Natures Amazing Pharmacy!

Nature left us a great clue as to what foods help what part of our body!

In the beginning salt water was separated from fresh, dry land was formed, and the earth
    became a garden. Every food was provided for us before we were born. Vegetables and fruits
    are best & most powerful when eaten raw.

Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the
    mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to
    overcome male sterility.

Avocados, Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb

and cervix of the female -they look just like these organs. Today's
    research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances
    hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers.
    And how profound is this? It takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an
    avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic
    chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern
    science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic
    index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries

Oranges, Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary
    glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the
    movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help
    clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears
    which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic,
    also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the
    body.

Re: Eating more Grapes and Tomatoes for a healthy Heart!

People have a lot of differing ideas about how to eat healthfully, both in general and in terms of what's good for your heart. We're all entitled to our own ideas, but I hope that discussion about these ideas has some factual basis. I don't know of any evidence that foods that "look like" a particular organ are good for that organ -- and similarity is in the eye of the beholder.

Most cardiologists and nutritionists would emphasize a balanced diet.

By the way, bones aren't 23% sodium, and I doubt that celery, bok choy, or rhubarb are either.

Gordon
    Myectomy on Feb. 5, 2007.

Comment

I guess my brain is screwed because I don't eat walnuts.

Comment

Richard, I just googled your post and I realize you downloaded this from the computer you need to be real careful as there is a lot of misinformation on this article and we would not want anyone saying we posted this as truth and quoting from our website. BTW welcome to our site. Come back and introduce yourself.
        Midge

Diagnosed in 1977, Myectomy in 1981 @ Mayo Rochester
        ICD&Pacemaker 1996
        Heart transplant March 19, 2004 @ Mayo Rochester
        Mom of Kaye.

Comment

I got the info from a site for Sea Minerals which I use in my garden. seaagri.com, then to research & analysis, then to articles, then to A slice of Carrot looks like the human eye, sorry, I only know the basic's on using a computer, I don't have the direct address. If you visit the site you can see a picture, makes it easier to see what they are talking about. Well, according to Jack Lalanne, one of the godfathers of excersise and eating right or healthy, you are not suppose to eat anything out of a box, can, if it tastes good, spit it out. When I said healthy I ment a handfull of peanuts or apple instead of a candy bar. I looked it up, 30% is common for sodium in bones and it varies person to person. This article was not ment to be imprinted in stone, it is just suprising similarities. More of a healthy thought article?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1 View Post
            I got the info from a site for Sea Minerals which I use in my garden. seaagri.com, then to research & analysis, then to articles, then to A slice of Carrot looks like the human eye, sorry, I only know the basic's on using a computer, I don't have the direct address. If you visit the site you can see a picture, makes it easier to see what they are talking about. Well, according to Jack Lalanne, one of the godfathers of excersise and eating right or healthy, you are not suppose to eat anything out of a box, can, if it tastes good, spit it out. When I said healthy I ment a handfull of peanuts or apple instead of a candy bar. I looked it up, 30% is common for sodium in bones and it varies person to person. This article was not ment to be imprinted in stone, it is just suprising similarities. More of a healthy thought article?
            p.s. if you visit the site there is alot of good articles, also info on the importance of having minerals in your diet.

Comment

There's a lot of misinformation on the web, including sites that say that bone is about 30% sodium. Bone is mostly made of calcium phosphates. It's important to be critical of statements made by web sites, especially statements about health issues.

Gordon
              Myectomy on Feb. 5, 2007.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
              X