[new eco.]

Author: Donna Benson (---.palmer.mtaonline.net)

Date: 10-29-02 02:59

Hi, I have been off line for a bit. I had an appointment with my cardiologist this month. He had me do a new eco, it has been 10 months sence my last one. The good news is that I have had no new growth in the heart wall. I have not gotten my copy of the test yet. I am wondering about what some of the other measurenents are.

How low is to low for blood pressure? It was 101 over 40 last time I had it checked. I am not sure if low blood pressure makes you tired or not, but I am tired a lot. It could be to the HCM. I guess I would like it to be the low blood pressure rather than the HCM. I have not had to much in the way of symptoms,yet. I know that sounds strange for someone that has an ICD. I hope I do not get a lot of symptoms. How offten do people have this and not get symptoms or get worse?

Thanks for your help.

Donna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: new eco.]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 10-29-02 08:58

Hi Donna -

Welcome back - low b/p is rather common in HCM although I have never gotten an good answer as to why. How have you been feeling?

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: new eco.]

Author: Donna Benson (---.palmer.mtaonline.net)

Date: 10-29-02 16:18

Hi Lisa,

I am tired and out of breath after walking up stairs. My family and I went for a short hike on Sunday around a mile and 1/2. Most of it was going up. We went to look at the waterfall. I had to stop and rest a few times. The kids started calling the ancient one. It did not take long for me to catch my breath and start again. If I did not have HCM I would have just said that it was do to being over 40. I have lost 17 pounds in the last 3 month and that has helped. I could still stand to get 15 more off. Could the low pressure be do to the meds? Thanks for letting me talk your ear off. Or should I say talk your eyes off.(ha ha) Have a great day and I will talk to you sometime later.

Donna