If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IN MEMORY OF JASON WOGICK

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN MEMORY OF JASON WOGICK

[IN MEMORY OF JASON WOGICK]

Author: Julie Petitpas (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 10-27-02 19:46

Hi Everyone! This is not good news but it makes me feel good, One month ago today, my liitle brother passed away from HCM. I think I have been on this board everyday since. It really helps me. Lisa, thank you for creating the HCMA and this site. To everyone else that posts in here thank you for being here.

Julie P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: IN MEMORY OF JASON WOGICK]

Author: Sarah B.-Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 10-27-02 22:07

Dear Julie,

I am sorry for you loss, but I'm glad you have found a little solace here.

hang in there,

Sarah

Author: Leon (---.lncstr01.pa.comcast.net)

Date: 10-27-02 22:17

Dear Julie. I am so sorry that your brother died. May his memory be eternal and may you draw strength and comfort from remembering the joy he brought you.

Peace,

Leon

Author: Erica (---.atlnga1.dsl-verizon.net)

Date: 10-27-02 23:20

Dear Julie ...

I wish you and your family comfort and peace. We're all here for you!

~ Erica

Author: Lisa Salberg (208.47.172.---)

Date: 10-28-02 09:39

Julie - Thank you for sharing your brother with us and allowing us to grieve with you and your family. Your loss is our loss too, I wish we could have known him.

Your family is in my thoughts. I am glad you have found comfort here at the HCMA and please know we will always be here for you and your family.

Sincerely,

Lisa

Author: Julie (---.cinci.rr.com)

Date: 10-28-02 11:38

Julie,

I am so sorry for your loss and understand as I lost my brother to HCM and was then diagnosed myself. In a strange way his death probably saved my life as I was a Jazzercise instructor teaching 12 HARD classes a week and probably would have died up there in front of my class if I kept going the way I was. He died 4 years ago on November 12 of this year. I miss him but am grateful I had 34 years with him as a loving brother.

Take care,

Julie E.

Author: Julie Petitpas (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 10-29-02 08:52

Thank You all for your heart felt thoughts. My family is still grieving as I'm sure we all will be for a long time to come. The hardest part of the grieving process is wondering if his life could have been saved if he had only been diagnosed with this condition. It's just so sad that this simple procedure (echo) is not done on a regular basis. Thank You again for your support.

Julie P.

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 10-29-02 09:07

Julie - I know... so simple and so sad it is not done as a part of a screening. Someday I do believe we can change this...but we must work together.

all my best to your family,

Lisa
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X