If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Memeory of Aspyn

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memeory of Aspyn

[In Memeory of Aspyn]

Author: Stacy (---.tnt1.bismarck.nd.da.uu.net)

Date: 10-24-02 09:16

Hi everyone, sorry I havent been to active in the messages, but since Aspyn passed away on July 15, things just havent been the same. Our lives have stoppped....but everyone around us still has there happy little family. We miss Aspyn so much!!!!!! To keep us busy we have created a website in Loving memory of our sweet baby girl Aspyn. I would love it so much if you checked out her site, read her story and sign her guestbook. You can fin it at www.aspynblock.com I hope everything is well with all of you...my thooughts and prayers are with you all.......God Bless

Stacy Block

Aspyn's Mommy

11-14-01 to 7-15-02

Unknown Mitochondrial, Cardiomyopothy, Lactic Acidosis

Please visit Aspyn at www.aspynblock.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: In Memeory of Aspyn]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 10-24-02 09:28

I am on my way to see your site and see your sweet baby girl... Your in my heart!

Lisa

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 10-24-02 09:34

Stacy - She was a living doll and she looked like such a happy baby. I am so sorry for your loss but thank you for sharing Aspyn with us.

I know it may sound strange, but , my sister Lori loved babies more than you could ever know... I do believe they are somewhere together , so rest assured if they are Lori is taking loving care of your little angel.

God Bless Aspyn and all those lost to HCM.

Sincerely,

Lisa

Author: Sarah B.-Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 10-24-02 12:04

Dear Stacy,

When my dad died, my world stopped too. I would walk down the street or go to work and wonder how anyone could go about their day like nothing had happened when my universe was shattered. It did feel like everything should stop, did stop. How could it be otherwise? The sun had been put out.

Eventually, this feeling does go away. I found that the hardest part was to let myself grieve. The pain is so intense and powerful, it is easy to become afraid of it and try to stuff it down and away. But the contradiction is that the only way to heal is to let all the pain go through you, to let it out. I would cry anywhere, anytime. I would walk down the main drag in the heart of Chicago and just cry. No one pays any attention anyway. The shower is a good place to cry, too. I would stand in the middle of the street and scream if I didn't think the cops would show up.

Darling Aspyn knows that you love her with all your heart and she is with you always in spirit. She is no longer sick or in pain and you will heal. I wish you all the best.

with tears in my eyes,

Sarah

Author: Amy Williams (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 10-24-02 13:50

Stacy,

I just looked at your daughter's site and had a good cry. As the mother of three, including a new baby girl, it just seems unbearable. Why, Why, Why? Why does this happen to innocent children? It is just so unfair. I imagine that your life will be changed forever...how do you recover from such sadness? I am still grieving the loss of my mother, who died after an unsucessful heart transplant. That is unbearable. But to loose a baby girl...I can't even dare to imagine. I will be thinking about you, and I'll say a prey for your beautiful daughter.

Amy

Author: Tim Stewart (---.lexis-nexis.com)

Date: 10-24-02 14:49

I sit here at work with huge tears in my eyes. I absolutely love your website and I am so sorry for your loss. After all that Lynn and I have gone through recently, it can not even compare with what you must be feeling now. I only wish that I had the magic words to type which could even begin to help you feel better. I guess the only comfort I could offer is knowing she is no longer sick or in pain and (as Lisa pointed out) that there are very special people helping care for her now.

God bless you and your family! May He grant you peace and help you grow from this and make you stronger so you can continue and take on the world!

I truly believe that for everything that happens, there is a reason. The challenge for us is to discover that reason, understand it, embrace it, and grow from it.

With tears in my eyes and love in my heart for you,

J. Timothy Stewart

Author: karen (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 10-24-02 19:19

Stacy,

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful little angel. I'm sorry Stacy that you lost your little girl and that you're hurting so. You're in my thoughts.......Karen

Author: Lisa Salberg (208.47.172.---)

Date: 10-25-02 14:50

Stacy and Family -

I hope you can see how many people have been touched by Aspyn and how many people care...

We all hurt with you ...and will be here when your ready to smile again...All I have to do to smile is look at her sweet little face.

Big Hug..

Lisa
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X