[michael phillips]

Author: elizabeth (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 09-23-02 18:32

Hi Lisa and everyone sorry for not up dating you sooner but I have been real buzy here is an update on Michael he has been doing great I tock him for a follow up him his pacemaker Doctor to find out that he he has about another month ot 2 before having to get his pacemaker that sure was a releif.

Also tock him to the local cardiologist to find out that he also think's Michael is doing great Michael is almost off of his cardic medication the doctor's all agree if he is doing so good why have him on a big dose.Also Michael has gone back to school he is going full day's he hasn't been able to do that in over 3 year's i think that's real exciting for him.Also Michael went to Stanford in Palo Alto the transplant doctor was impressed how well Michael is doing the doctor also said that he would see us in 6 month's instead of the usual 3 month check up so for now everything is going great for us.

Sorry for taking so long .

Bye Liz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: michael phillips]

Author: Sarah B.-Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 09-23-02 19:26

Dear Liz

No need to apologize! Thanks for letting us know how you are both doing. That is all great news. Tell Michael to keep it up and we are all behind him 110%!

big hugs

Sarah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: michael phillips]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 09-26-02 18:10

HEY sounds great!!!

Thanks for the update and a big hug to Michael I am so happy he will back in school full time!!

Lisa