If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to all

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all

[Thanks to all]

Author: Annette (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 09-14-02 22:12

Just a note of thanks to all. I have learned so much from here about our strange health condition. There for a while I thought I must be crazy because no one heard of HOCM and many dr.s still call it IHSS. I wasn't sure what I had just that I didn't feel so good and could hardly breath at the slighest exertion. I am so happy to have found you guys. Thanks for all the info. And I was just to visit Dr. Sherrid in New York. Thanks for putting me on the right track.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Thanks to all]

Author: Sarah B.-Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 09-14-02 22:21

Dear Annette,

You are very welcome. This is what we are here for and are just glad we helped make a difference in your life.

Keep us posted on your progress and take care,

Sarah

Author: Dave Johnson (---.lr.anc.net)

Date: 09-14-02 23:39

Ditto Annette! I found this place about 2 weeks ago and it really lifted my spirits to find some people who are struggling with many of the same things. Definitely a Godsend for me.

Author: Sue Harry (---.208.204.204.Dial1.Tampa1.Level3.net)

Date: 09-15-02 14:55

I have said it before and am glad to say it again, this site has been the best thing I could have found for information and support anywhere. I am headed to Cleveland next week and am so grateful for all I have learned from everyone at this site. Many thanks to Lisa, Sarah and all other "alumni".--- Sue

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 09-18-02 11:35

To ALL...

We are happy to be here for you all and hope you all remain active in the process of living with HCM and learning more about how we can fight back!

So welcome to the club you never wanted to join... we are glad you are here!

Lisa
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X