If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

membership

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• membership

[membership]

Author: Laura (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 08-21-02 08:49

Could you please tell me what the $25.00 membership fee includes? I realize you have devoted your time and effort to this cause. I tried to look on the board, but I do not see any information. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: membership]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 08-21-02 08:59

Laura -

Hello and I am sorry the page is a little incorrect re membership dues, it is being updated as we speak. The membership for the first year is $50.00 ($25.00 renewal) and that includes receiving the book on HCM by Dr. Maron and myself (it sells for 24.95 on its own) and newsletters, referal services, networking, and it helps the HCMA pay the phone, mailing bills and web services.

Those who live out of theUSA dues are $65.00 1st year - $35.00 renewal

Thank you for your support!

Lisa

Author: Dolly W (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 08-21-02 09:29

So do we just mail a check and address info to the HCMA and automatically receive the book, etc?

Date: 08-21-02 10:27

Thats the way it works...

Soon you will be able to do it all online...still waiting for that to be set up!

Lisa

Author: Reenie Smith (---.snbrca.adelphia.net)

Date: 08-21-02 10:38

Wow, that's too weird! I just emailed support about this exact question! Like just yesterday. Thanks for posting. How soon do you think it will be before you can join online?

Reenie

Date: 08-21-02 10:52

I am waiting on my web guys... I need the ecommerce page set up it is all tech stuff ..that frankly I can not stand... It will be soon I hope!! I just spoke to one of the guys there and he has promised me he is going to push this through.... time will tell...

As soon as it is set up I will be able to make changes myself....which I will like!!

Until then the US postal system works fine!

Thanks all !

Lisa
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X