If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You asked for T-Shirts... you got it!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You asked for T-Shirts... you got it!

[You asked for T-Shirts... you got it!]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 08-20-02 22:51

Well Jerry, Tim and all the rest who chimed in on the conversation about HCMA t-shirts...You got it!

Thanks to a great lead by Dolly, the HCMA will offer T-Shirts and a whole bunch of other items within the next 48 hours!!

You will be able to go directly to a website, view the options and place your orders. The best part is the prices are very good and the HCMA makes between $1 and $5 dollars depending on items purchased!

I will post the link as soon as it is ready.

Oh you will have options on the T-shirts such as Myectomy - ICD's - Ablations -Family...It is great I really think your all going to love this stuff!

Do me a favor and do not have any more GREAT ideas until next week... I need a break!

Best wish to all,

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: You asked for T-Shirts... you got it!]

Author: Lynn S. (---.dsl.dytnoh.ameritech.net)

Date: 08-20-02 23:13

Thanks Lisa - You're terrific! (Now go and rest!)

Lynn

Author: Reenie Smith (---.snbrca.adelphia.net)

Date: 08-20-02 23:23

Thanks, Lisa!!!!!!!

Author: Brian Cole (---.server.ntl.com)

Date: 08-21-02 07:09

Lisa,

I have been monitoring you site all week and although you gave me the site in England yours is so intersting,helpful and as they say in England "bloody good"

The community spirit is second to non,people seem to want to help each other so much.My HCM is not touching the surface compared to some of your avid members.Anyway before you nod off i just wanted to know will i be able to get any

HCMA t-shirts that Jerry and alike mentioned.

OH by the way dont you ever sleep

Date: 08-21-02 07:53

Hello all -

Yes..I do sleep...It has become habit to check the board first thing in the morning (like now) and last thing at night (ie my original post on this topic).

What some of you do not see is what happens in this office when we are able to help a person/family/doctor who is facing HCM as something new or changing. When they recieve the news that options are available and there are in fact many things that can be done to improve the quality of life..well it it wonderful. Some cry, some laugh, most are thrilled we are here for them and ALL are happy to know they are not alone. When we are here to help a friend/family at a time of loss we hear time and time again that the ability to understand what took there loved one away from them is invaluable and they are often most grateful for the information.

But here is the trick everyone...there is not pixie dust here to make all of this happen, it take cold hard cash. So I am asking each of you to show your support when these t-shirts are available and purchase lots of them. In addition to the t-shirts we will be offering directly from the HCMA via a e-commerce page on theis website keycahins, lanyards, waterbottles, and HCMA pins not to mention the book on HCM by Dr. Maron and myself.

SO please remember us at special occations -holidays - christmas, birthdays, or just to have around the house to give to community events for raffles - - heck you can even by bulk quanitites and do some fund raising in your local community!

Best wishes to all and thank you all for helping make the HCMA a community of friendship and information!

Lisa

Author: Dolly Lee (---.pressenter.com)

Date: 08-21-02 07:56

Hey Lisa,

Man, I must say........... you are QUICK! Having set up several stores at Cafe Press, I know what is involved in getting the images ready and uploaded. (and I will admitt, with the first one I had a terrible time getting my images the right size

for the product!) Big kudos to you for working so hard and getting this ready so quickly!

I honestly hope this takes off and makes some good $ for HCMA! Have fun and good luck!

Dolly Lee

Date: 08-21-02 08:02

Thanks Dolly it was a wonderful referal and I can not thank you enough. By the way dont be too impressed I have a mac here with all kinds of art work that I have been using for the HCMA for years so pulling together some logos and text is kinda easy when you have good tools. Yes, I have had to become a parttime graphic artist to help keep down costs..my hats off to all of you who choice that as your career..I end up wanting to trash the computer after a few hours!

Lisa

Author: Sarah B--Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 08-21-02 12:37

MACS RULE!! (And Lisa, too!)

Author: Larry (216.44.68.---)

Date: 08-21-02 12:50

Make sure you get some in XXL, and NO TEDDY BEARS!!!!!! -

Date: 08-21-02 19:02

UPDATE****

OK so this is where I am at....It is hard to set up multiple t-shirts in the same 'store" ...so I think we are going to have several "stores" on this website as they are free to set up what the big deal!

I will have a HCMA myectomy store - HCMA ablation store - HCMA ICD store - HCMA General support - and HCMA medical store - Can anyone think of anything else before I get going on this?

Lisa
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X