[thanks Lisa &Sarah]

Author: Stephen H (---.114.93.167.connectohio.net)

Date: 07-21-02 00:04

Thanks for the tips read the third post and I include my tea,pain relief and old smoke and beer habits.If I had only known(just kidding,and not kidding)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: thanks Lisa &Sarah]

Author: Sarah B-Board Moderator (---.ipt.aol.com)

Date: 07-21-02 02:12

Dear Stephen

Black tea is very good for you, and thankfully now you can switch to decaf that still tastes good (Earl Grey is great). Also, try to find rooibos tea, which has a lot of flavor like black tea, but no caffiene (it is South African red bush). As for the rest, well, you got to enjoy them while you did --right?

And you are very welcome.

S

Author: Stephen H (---.114.93.184.connectohio.net)

Date: 07-21-02 03:55

I dont think I have a dilated heart.It was muscular the septom was thick....thats what tipped em off on the 1st echo.I have an appt with my gp to go over my test results and for me to tell him I'm gonna be a GOOD BOY NOW.(stopped smoking)He was all over me always about that.But I'll get the official sounding name for my myopathy

Date: 07-21-02 03:55

I dont think I have a dilated heart.It was muscular the septom was thick....thats what tipped em off on the 1st echo.I have an appt with my gp to go over my test results and for me to tell him I'm gonna be a GOOD BOY NOW.(stopped smoking)He was all over me always about that.But I'll get the official sounding name for my myopathy

Date: 07-21-02 03:57

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 07-21-02 10:09

Stephen...Hold the phone... We have a problem!

What do you mean they were tipped off by a thick septem???? You said that you were told it was viral???

WE have to back up!

Basicly everything I said RE DCM is to be held up for you right now...we need to figure out what type of cardiomyopathy you have as there are BIG differences!

I suggest you call the HCMA office - I will be in Sunday afternoon for a little while - try to catch me between 2-4pm EST

My biggest area of confusion is the EF you were told and the fact you were told it was viral - that is normally DCM NOT HCM - -BUT a thickened septum...we have to get to the bottom of this - - the results WILL change the Workers comp things big time.

CALL the OFFICE.

Lisa

973-983-7429