If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your experience with others...

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your experience with others...

[Share your experience with others...]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 06-15-02 22:00

Hello,

I am requesting that those who are interested in helping others with HCM share their personal stories on the following topics:

1. My Myectomy

2. My Alcohol Septal Ablation

3. My ICD

4. My pacemaker

5. My family history

6. My Childhood with HCM

7. My life with a loved one with HCM

8. My life as a healthcare provider/researcher in the HCM community

These stories should NOT be posted on the message board, they should be emailed to the HCMA @ [email protected]

These stories will be used in newsletters, on the website and for public relations purposes of raising public awareness of some of our issues. You can choose to share you name OR remain anonymous to the public (the HCM will require your name and a contact phone number to confirm the story). Confidentially is very important to us, please know that your names WILL not be released without prior authorization.

The next newsletter has a deadline of August 1, 2002 – stories received after this date will be accepted for future issues/website usage.

Articles should be submitted in within the text of an email, due to concerns of viruses we will not download any files. You may write as much or as little as you wish but do understand that due to spacing some stories may be edited for length ONLY.

Thank you all for your input. Remember, WE are YOUR HCMA, help us…help you!

Sincerely,

Lisa Salberg

President
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X