If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On my way to Boston

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Toogoofy317 non-obstructed hcm, AICD 11-01-02 and 10-6-05 Find out more about Toogoofy317
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rene' Koenig
    replied
    Re: On my way to Boston

Mary,

Have a safe trip and hopefully you'll find the answers that you so desperately need!

Rene'

Leave a comment:

• Stuart Schwartz
    replied

Best of luck in Boston.
    We are all in your corner

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Reenie
    replied

Be safe and have a great trip.

Reenie

Leave a comment:

• mtlieb
    replied

Good luck in Boston, Mary!

Leave a comment:

• Glen Beamish
    replied

Good Luck in Boston Mary.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

Good to hear from you - have a safe trip to Boston!
    TAKE CARE!
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Pam Alexson
    replied

Mary,

Glad this date has finally come for you and now hopefully you will get some good answers and better direction.
    Enjoy the fall weather and feel better soon.

Pam

Leave a comment:

• Burton Borrok
    replied

Oh Mary,
    I tried calling you a few times but couldn’t get through. (I wonder if your recent bouts of weather have damaged the inter-cell connections.) And not seeing you posting really had me concerned.

Have a safe and comfortable trip up to Boston, take it nice and easy, and while you’re up there, why not look into staying? We’ve talked about this before, so I won’t go into it here, but you know how I feel. (I wonder how you would look with the sunglasses off and snowflakes in your hair? Hmmm.)

I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll hang around and you keep us posted. How’s that?
    Feel better - Grandpa

Leave a comment:

• Largehearted
    replied

Good for you Mary! Here are prayers that great things will be accomplished on this trip! Keep us posted.
    Peace,

Leon

Leave a comment:

• shirleymahoney
    replied

Mary

I hope you get fixed this time.....keeping my fingers crossed for you

Have fun with your friends also

Shirley

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied

Mary, so glad to see you post - I was wondering. Hope Boston gets things in order for you real soon. Linda

Leave a comment:

• Toogoofy317
    started a topic On my way to Boston

On my way to Boston

I'm finally on my way to Boston! I still feel pretty cruddy they let me out on the pretense that I was going to Boston. I feel real weak and will post soon.

Sorry to keep everyone wondering. I've just been too sick. As far as Burt leaving the forum. Don't make me come over there and give you a spanking you bad boy!

Mary S.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X