If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SITE ERROR: Redirected to Luftwaffe Archives Group (LWAG)

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Tim Stewart Find out more about Tim Stewart
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SITE ERROR: Redirected to Luftwaffe Archives Group (LWAG)

There seems to be a problem with the webserver. For those of you who can reach this message board, feel lucky! Lisa and many others are finding that the 4HCM.ORG links are redirecting you to http://www.lwag.org . The web hosting company is aware of the problem and is working to correct. In the meantime, Lisa cannot access email or the message board. She will post here as soon as the problem is corrected.
    Thanks, Tim
    Forum Administrator

Re: SITE ERROR: Redirected to Luftwaffe Archives Group (LWA

Woo hoo! Hey that's a pretty cool site. One of my favorite early PC games was Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe! Thanks for posting the link. LoL. I'll see if i can rescue Lisa from while i'm there.
    "Some days you're the dog... some days you're the hydrant."

Comment

Honey I'm home!

Well that was weird! Thanks to Sarah Beckley who called this morning to advise me something was ..well... wrong!

We were not advised as to what the problem was but we know that our ISP address was ""crossed" with that other site. For all of you who are intersted in the German Airforce I am sure you will enjoy that site.

We are back up and running and hope to never have that little problem again

Thanks Tim for your timely trouble shooting on this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa
      Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
      YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
      lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
      Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
      Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
      Currently not obstructed
      Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

Good Grief!!! I thought I had gotten some sort of virus that hijacked my HCM page! I'm glad it was fixed. I thought I was losing my mind. (Not a big stretch there.)

Reenie
        Reenie

Husband has HCM.
        3 kids - ages 23, 21, & 19. All presently clear of HCM.

Comment

Mien Goodness,
          Vot haff you done vit mine aeroforce? It vos here chost a minute ago. Now don’t go tellink me somevon hi-jackeded the whole verks.

I should haff locked it up when I vent on lief. Ach so;
          You grow to quick olte,
          Unt to late shmart.

Your friend,
          Heinrich

Comment

Ah, Heinrich

We still enjoy the lovely colors of the Luftwaffe here and their logo, so don't feel totally lost.

Don't know the story on that. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Yeah, I practically got Lisa out of bed this am with my phone call.

Take care, y'all!

S

Comment

Burt -

Thank you for the good laugh you gave me. That was classic (at least in my book).

SheliRenee
              Mom of Keanu
              4 years old (will be in March)
              Dx at 2 days old with Biventricular hypertrophy
              Dx at 6 weeks with HOCM
              Dx at 5 months with V-tach
              Dx at 3 with Noonan Syndrome

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
              X