If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

directions to meeting

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• directions to meeting

[directions to meeting]

Author: karen (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 05-30-02 06:33

Does anyone know what exit number off Route 287 South? I was going to call the hotel, but I bet I can find out this way!

I've found a wealth of medical information on this site, why not try some directions?!? Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: directions to meeting]

Author: Lynn Perry (---.pica.army.mil)

Date: 05-30-02 07:20

Karen: I just pulled this down from the web site for the hotel (Morristown Westin). Hope it helps.

Directions from North: From 287 North, take Exit 36A to Morris Avenue. Travel approximately one block to the fork. Bear right at the fork in the road and take the first immediate left. Go straight through the light to the hotel entrance.

Directions from South: From 287 South, take Exit 36. Stay in left lane and turn left onto Ridgedale Avenue. At the next light turn left onto Morris Avenue. Proceed 1/2 mile and turn right onto Lindsley Drive. Take immediate left and go straight through the light to the hotel entrance.

Directions from East: Travel east on 24 and take Exit 2A to Route 510 (Columbia Turnpike). Go straight through the first traffic light and continue to the end of Columbia Turnpike. Go straight through the light to the hotel entrance on the left.

Directions from West: From Newark International Airport, take Route 78 West to Route 24 West and take Exit 1A (Whippany Road). Go through first light and before the second light, turn right into the hotel entrance.

See you at the meeting,

Lynn Perry

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 05-30-02 08:28

Thanks Lynn!

Author: karen (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 05-30-02 19:36

Thank you.
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X