If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

miracle at Tufts

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

isabellakp Find out more about isabellakp
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cynthiaG
    replied
    Re: miracle at Tufts

Isabella,
    aren't they the BEST at NEMC?! I literally just got home 15 min. ago. I was hospitalized since Tuesday. I had to be monitored as they started me on Sotolol (an anti-arrythmic). I responded well to it....keeping my fingers crossed that it helps my afib episodes. The doctors and nurses are just wonderful there. It was almost sad in a weird way, to leave. Sounds like you are feeling great....best of luck to you

Leave a comment:

• Glen Beamish
    replied

Isabella, what a feel good story, as I read it, I could feel your excitement.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Imagine what you'll feel like when all the healing is done.
    Good Luck & Stay well

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

I am so happy for you! I hope you continue to feel well. Yet again proof that getting to the right center can make ALL the difference!

Be well,
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Laoshur
    replied

WOW! Great!

Rhoda

Leave a comment:

• Pam Alexson
    replied

Isabella, How wonderfull for you I have been watching and wondering how you were. I agree with all you said we are trully blessed to have such fine human beings helping us . I love all them at NEMC also. May you continue to do well . Knowing how bad you felt it truly appears to be miracculous . Keep us posted . Pam

Leave a comment:

• isabellakp
    started a topic miracle at Tufts

miracle at Tufts

dear friends, through the kind efforts of lisa and all those with the HCMA i was seen at New England Medical Center Tufts. Dr. Marty Maron, and staff were the kindest and most helpful doctors i have met in all of my life ( and i have met MANY doctors.) Dr. Carey Kimmelstein performed alcohol ablation. After nearly a year of not being able to walk further than 50 feet and many OTHER symptoms....the day AFTER surgery, i was roaming the halls of the hospital...the nurses practially chasing after me to put me on a heart monitor!!!! This is no exaggeration. I am experiencing a NEW LIFE!!! I didn't even KNOW that i could feel this much better!! And this is only 1 week after surgery. So many great things to share...but i just wanted everyone to feel uplifted my the remarkable blessings of this website...and of those people who devote their lives to helping others. How can one possibly say THANK you...for such a momentous gift? May everyone be so blessed with the continued support and success of HCMA...and may it inspire those with other medical problems to also have such support and genuine care. My greatest thanks to all....Safely Home in San Francisco...i send my love and gratitude....
Working...
X