If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where in the world is Lisa???

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

kelly Find out more about kelly
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in the world is Lisa???

I just want to let everybody know that Lisa is back from her vacation and the ACC Conference. She has not had the time yet to log onto the message boards yet because she knows that she has a lot of new messages to go through and does not want to go on until she can really take the time to answer.

I have, however, been keeping up on the messages and have filled her in on what has been going on so that if there was anything I thought she should act on, she has been able to.

I know that she will fill you in on what has been going on at ACC as well as at the HCMA office within the next day or so.

Kelly
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.

Re: Where in the world is Lisa???

Thanks Kelly,
    I’m sure we all want to thank you for your yeoman services.
    Burt

Comment

Kelly

Thank you i was starting to worry about her, i hope she had a great vacation, a well deserved one

Shirley
      Diagnosed 2003
      Myectomy 2-23-2004
      Husband: Ken
      Son: John diagnosed 2004
      Daughter: Janet (free of HCM)

Grandchildren: Drew 15,Aaron 13,Karen 9,Connor 9

Comment

Thank you, Kelly, for holding down the fort in Lisa's absence! You are invaluable and we all appreciate you.

Glad to hear that Lisa is back from the ACC meeting and her vacation. I have sent a few messages lately, and will wait patiently for her responses.

Hope all is well with you and everyone on the message board. I can't believe it's the middle of March already. Time sure does fly by the older I get...I guess that's a good thing.

Best to all,
        Sharon

Comment

Lisa who? Is this anything like that "Where's Waldo" game?
          Lisa\'s favorite (and smarter) big brother.

Comment

Ya know Larry I was thinking more like, Where in the world is Carman Sandiago, except we can substitute names. :P

Mary

Comment

Oh dear Brother... where is my vacuum?
              If you have time to play and be sarcastic on this message board you certainly I need an Electrolux belts for 1960 something old bear of an Electrolux can you bring the one of those also.
              Have fun in the snow
              your beloved sister
              Lisa
              Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
              YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
              lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
              Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
              Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
              Currently not obstructed
              Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

I think Lisa would look better in a Waldo hat......but Carman Sandiago could work I suppose.
                Lisa\'s favorite (and smarter) big brother.

Comment

Working...
                X