[Michael]

Author: Elizabeth (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 05-13-02 18:01

Hi everyone this is Elizabeth Michael's mother just to remind you who we are Michael has been going to a transplant center for about 5-6 year's now .

Everything was going fine until last week or so Michael's blood pressure has been going up and down right know he has a virus of some kind doctor's are not sure what virus he has Michael is sleeping alot and saying his back hurt's does anyone else's back hurt? I am really scared all of my fear's that I used to have are back hiting me in the face what if it attack's his heart what if he doesn't come out of this ,if he doesn't make it all if these ehat if's are driving be crazy .

I sit by myself when he is a sleep and cry my hurt out and think why does it have to my son going through all this he should be out chasing girl's and going to party's not worring about his health.Tomarrow I take Michael to his cardiologist to see what he want's to do maybe put him in the hospital not sure yet.

Sorry for being so long..

Liz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Michael]

Author: Stacy (---.bsmr.uswest.net)

Date: 05-13-02 21:30

Liz,

I am praying for you and your son! I wish you both the best. I know it doesnt seem fair. I am in the same boat wondering how and why this is happening to my baby. It makes me crazy waiting for answers and just not knowing what to expect next. I dont have a answer to your questions. I just will add you to my prayers!

Stacy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Michael]

Author: s. beckley -moderator (---.dsl.mindspring.com)

Date: 05-14-02 13:14

Dear Liz

I'm praying for you and Michael too. Venting here is what we are for. Never apologize. You are going through the hardest thing you will probably ever have to deal with, so be good to yourself and try to rest so you can be there for Michael.

all the best,

Sarah