If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV / computer 6:30pm tonight!!!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Lisa Salberg
Lisa Salberg
HCMA CEO and Founder
Find out more about Lisa Salberg
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Lisa Salberg
    HCMA CEO and Founder

• Lisa Salberg
    replied
    Re: TV / computer 6:30pm tonight!!!

dont know.... I have to call about that!

Leave a comment:

• Burton Borrok
    Dearly Departed

• Burton Borrok
    replied

Yeah, whatever happened with that impending DVD? Something must have gone awry I would guess.
    Burt

Leave a comment:

• swensonrc
    Contributor-in-Training

• swensonrc
    replied

I would like to get a copy of the taping if at all possible. Thanks Craig

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    Contributor

• kelly
    replied

The office is also waiting for a DVD copy of the segment. Once it is received we are going to put it on the website. I will check with Lisa on Tuesday as to the status of that.

We will keep you posted.

Kelly

Leave a comment:

• Burton Borrok
    Dearly Departed

• Burton Borrok
    replied

Thank you Mary. Gee, what a nice girl.
    Burt

Leave a comment:

• Toogoofy317
    Member of 1000 Post Club!

• Toogoofy317
    replied

Here is the information to order this segment!

For information on ordering show copies, call 732-602-7492 x2570. When
    ordering, specify Real Life with Mary Amoroso, v4 #88, subtitled "Heart Of
    The Family"; original air date Monday, February 23, 2004.

Mary S.

Leave a comment:

• Donna
    Major Contributor

• Donna
    replied

That makes two of us that would like to get a copy of the tape.
    Thanks in advance, if we can get it.

Leave a comment:

• Burton Borrok
    Dearly Departed

• Burton Borrok
    replied

I also would very much like to get a copy of that program.
    Burt

Leave a comment:

• Toogoofy317

• Toogoofy317
    replied

Shirley, I do have the info just not on me at the moment. I'll have it by the morning though! New computer getting everything transfered.

Mary S.

Leave a comment:

• shirleymahoney
    Brave Heart

• shirleymahoney
    replied

Lisa

That was the day i had surgery are there going to be tapes available to buy, i would really be interested in seeing it, and how was your vacation

Shirley

Leave a comment:

• Pam Alexson

• Pam Alexson
    replied

Mary, I bet he got a kick out of that!

Leave a comment:

• Toogoofy317

• Toogoofy317
    replied

When I saw M.Maron ar my appointment I told him that we were strating a fan club. Lisa, did he make it on the plane?

Mary S.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    HCMA CEO and Founder

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

OK Ladies... You are aware I will be seeing MM in a week at ACC and I am growing concerned that his ego may get a little over inflated ... well he just may not fit on the plane if you guys keep it up!
    I have work for him... if you keep it up I mean it ...he will not fit on the plane!

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Toogoofy317

• Toogoofy317
    replied

Oh absoluty, that is precisely why I like him. If anyone can put up with me for a year like he has well he deserves a medal. With this past year I think I have given quite a few doctors nervous breakdowns. Can't imagine what he is going through not being able to actually see all of the test and symptoms. But he sticks to it and as Pam said he is very easy to talk to.

OHHH I got it maybe we should start a Dr. M. Maron fan club

If ya read this Dr. Maron it wasn't me I promsie. Ok yeah it was but you are one of the best doctors I have ever met (quite a few).

Mary S.

Leave a comment:

• Pam Alexson

• Pam Alexson
    replied

Yeah Reenie , I know he reads the board but he is always in good humor and knows how we all feel about him . He can read ya like a book and not even turn the pages! I think he'll get a kick out of it. He's like family by now that's how comfortable he makes ya feel. I'm glad you had a good laugh. Take Care, Pam

Leave a comment:

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X