If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey - isnt it FALL ??

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Lisa Salberg Find out more about Lisa Salberg
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toogoofy317
    replied
    Re: Hey - isnt it FALL ??

that's fine I'm allergic to oranges. that means my friends couldn't drag me to the orange festival!

Mary

Leave a comment:

• Glen Beamish
    replied

Smart guys, no pity from me next time your oranges freeze.

Leave a comment:

• Toogoofy317
    replied

It's the white stuff we see in those water filled globes around this time of year . They say it's cold!

Mary s.

Leave a comment:

• mjesaitis
    replied

What is snow???

Matt

Leave a comment:

• Glen Beamish
    replied

Hey guys, do me a favour and keep all that snow on your side of the lake.
    I'm sure we'll have enough of our own soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• mtlieb
    replied

Donna,

You're on! I'm basically built for cold weather i think. If it gets over 65 degrees out, i'm miserable... but put me on some cross-country ski's on a day nobody in their right mind would be out in... and i'm a happy camper

But don't expect a visit anytime soon... right now i couldn't afford a bus trip to Hoboken if i wanted to.

Take care,

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Donna
    replied

Jim, if you stop pushing your around, and would like to come to Alaska for a visit look me up. We have fun all year round. In winter we like to play in the snow and do some ice fishing. Summer is full of a lot of funthings. We like to fish, bike ride and go for a dip in the water. Just like most all places, but we have to have a bit thicker skin or thicker heads to do it in some of the weather up here.

Good luck with the operation and stop pushing cars around.

Leave a comment:

• shirleymahoney
    replied

Jim

You should not have been out there doing that with that staph infection, I'm suprised you didn't passout from all the pressure. You were a bad boy!!! Behave yourself we would like to have you around buddy

Take Care
    Shirley

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

YES... you should have!
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• mtlieb
    replied

No thanks Lisa, we have plenty right here to your west in Pennsylvania. My car got stuck in my snowy, muddy driveway, and i just spent the morning trying to push it out myself, so i could get to the hospital for my pre-op tests. My ol' ticker isn't very happy with me right now, let me tell you. I won't be doing that again anytime soon

And before you say it... yes, i should know better.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

Everyone is a comedian!

If you all need more snow - please come take form NJ

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• wonderly
    replied

Lisa;

Here in Buffalo NY we grow flowers in that type of weather.

Stay Warm,

tricia

Leave a comment:

• mtlieb
    replied

Donna,

Alaska sounds wonderful, it is one of those places I have always wanted to visit. Hopefully, someday...

Have fun up there

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Donna
    replied

you can come and visit my in Alaska. I had 25 below on my deck this am. and it has wormed up some. I had 36 below last week. We have about 3 and 1/2 feet of snow on the ground. I hope it wormes up so we can put up christmas lights. Have a good one, and I do hope you get the kind of weather that makes you happy.

Leave a comment:

• cynthiaG
    replied

Well, I'm for one who likes a change in seasons... I've been in Florida in May and July and it was too roastado for me!! I don't know how my father survived (with HCM) in Florida in that heat for 5 years.....I was close to passing out.....give me wonderful New England and the four seasons (even cold snowy winters)!

Leave a comment:

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X