If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message Moved????

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

liona Find out more about liona
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Moved????

I posted about my successful ablation follow-up. Then Lisa posted an answer. I signed on again to re-read her message, and I find that her post has disappeared and my original post says MOVED in front of it>

What does all this mean? Where did Lisa's answer go?

Re: Message Moved????

Good question. Some postings in the general area were not getting read by people looking for them... so if the question/posting was about ablations - look under septal reduction for the responce - if it was about medications look there and so on.. The general area was getting a bit to general and the sub sections really do help those looking for infromation find it faster and thereby you will get more responces from those interested in the same subjuct matter.
    Be well!
    Lisa
    Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
    YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
    lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
    Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
    Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
    Currently not obstructed
    Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

Re: Message Moved????

Originally posted by liona
      I posted about my successful ablation follow-up. Then Lisa posted an answer. I signed on again to re-read her message, and I find that her post has disappeared and my original post says MOVED in front of it>

What does all this mean? Where did Lisa's answer go?
      Sorry to confuse you! Your message is still available and if you click on the link next to the work "moved" it will take you to that message and Lisa's response. Like Lisa stated, some message which were posted under "general" were really more appropriate for the other sections of the message board. Therefore, I have been "moving" those topics to the sections of the message board which dealt with the issue(s) discussed. This makes it easier for a visitor to locate and learn from your valuable input on that topic.

Again, sorry to confuse anyone. Feel free to reply or send me or Lisa a "private message" if you wish to discuss the issue further.
      Thanks, Tim
      Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
      X