[EMAIL ... that had been lost..now found!]

Author: Lisa (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 04-12-02 10:09

In the past few weeks some people have called the office wondering why we had not responded to emails. At first glance it appeared that we had never recieved the emails in question. Then came more calls... The long and the short of it is that some emails, those sent to "[email protected]" were lost in cyberspace. Our web hosting firm "reset" the email account and yesterday 240 emails appeared!

So... first sorry for the confusion and the delay and second PLEASE give us a few days to get through it all.

AND THIRD... if problems occure in the future CALL the office.

ONCE we are up to date...

It is our goal to respond to phone calls within 24 hours and emails within 3 days.

Best wishes to all,

Lisa Salberg

President

HCMA

973-983-7429

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: EMAIL ... that had been lost..now found!]

Author: Pat (---.digitaldune.net)

Date: 04-13-02 00:35

Thanks, Lisa, both for finding those lost messages and for telling us! I've been waiting for membership materials since mid-March--and I've been telling myself to be patient, knowing you all have a lot to handle. But it's sure nice to know what's been happening and that I'll be hearing soon.

Pat

Author: Lisa (---.ipt.aol.com)

Date: 04-13-02 20:27

Pat,

to ensure we get the info to you ASAP call the office with your address or re email it now and we will bet it out FAST. The fact is I do not know where in the "pile" you are and I would hate to have you wait to long.

Best Wishes,

Lisa

Author: Anthony deSpirito (---.157.82.202.Dial1.Weehawken1.Level3.net)

Date: 04-16-02 11:37

Hi, I am the wife of Anthony DeSpirito, Marta. I'm not sure how to reach you accept this way. My insurance company is denying my husbands ICD which is scheduled May 1st of this year. We are trying to fight this. I was wondering if you can give us some input on what to do or if anyone else was denied same.

Would appreciate anything at this point from anyone. He really needs this.

Thanks.

MARTA