If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Lisa and the HCMA

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

paix Find out more about paix
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLCC2
    replied
    Re: Congratulations Lisa and the HCMA

Thank you all for the incredible work you are doing. It looked as though the whole event was a huge success. Tim the pictures are priceless and very much appreciated. To Lori, Lynn and all the rest of the crew behind the scenes, well done!

I too look forward to purchasing a DVD and being a participant in some form next year.

With appreciation,

Diana

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

Joyce, thanks for the feedback, we are glad you had a good time.
    Howard, Sorry we missed you! Hey check out the photos...see anyone you know??
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• jfeu
    replied

Lisa: To you and all your staff- --the meeting last weekend was awesome and Lloyd and I want to thank all of you for your hard work. A special thanks to all the Drs who appeared as speakers and who graciously gave us the opportunity to meet, speak and listen to "la creme de la creme: of the HCM medical community.
    Our condolences on the loss of your father-in-law. I lost my mother from cancer, after 2 years of suffering, and I know the turmoil of mixed emotions that you and your family are experiencing. My he have peace now- I am sure that your love nurtured and sustained him. Sincerely, Joyce Feuer[/b]

Leave a comment:

• Howard Mirchin
    replied

Lisa:

Sorry I missed the meeting. Please let me know how I can purchase the DVD and what can I contribute.

Thanks Again

Howie

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied

Great job, Tim! Linda

Leave a comment:

• Tim Stewart
    replied

Feel free to add your own comments to any of the pictures on that site. Just click on the picture to view the "normal" view and then click the link at the bottom of the page to add your comments.

The "slideshow" feature is cool too!

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

I have added many pictures to the area that Tim set up. Enjoy them!

I am still wondering about that butterfly.. I guess Lori was really with us all!

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Rich Miller
    replied

wow thanx for the pics they were awsome and hey i want on the dvd list also. after looking at the pictures i now know why we allways get told"but you dont look sick". any how it looked like everyone was having a great time and maybe i can come next year .Rich

Leave a comment:

• Glen Beamish
    replied

Tim, thanks for the pics, they were great, was nice to see some faces to put with the names.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

RE the DVD... Reenie was right...
    I need to get the proofs - do some editing - then burn the DVD's
    This is going to take a few weeks to get done...
    I will be taking orders soon so I have an idea of how many to make. I expect delivery around August.

Keep your eyes open for more information.

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• sheryl
    replied

I would like to be put on the list to be notified about the DVD when available! Everything sounds wonderful and it was great to see the pictures. I feel like I know each of you. Great job to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

Tim,
    The picures look great... just note the TIME of the pictures! The one of Lynn, Reenie and I was taken at MIDNIGHT ! Please note the time of this post...I just got moving about 2 hours ago

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Tim Stewart
    replied

What an incredible time we had meeting wonderful people and learning so much about HCM! I will second that "WOW" !!

If you are interested, click below to view some pictures from New Jersey.

HCMA Picture Gallery

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

Hello!

Yes we did have a wonderful meeting and I want to thank EVERYONE that made it happen...the Doctors, Speakers, family, friends those of us with HCM, the staff of the HCMA (BIG THANKS TO KELLY!), my family and the staff of the Westin.
    BRAVO ALL AROUND!

If you missed it let me give you a few stats:
    1. This was the largest meeting ever over 110 participants and speakers!
    2. The speakers were the BEST ever!
    3. The questions asked on the floor were of such high quality the doctors felt as if they were at a medical conference NOT a patients meeting!
    4. The support and friendship was EVERYWHERE.

This years meeting was dedicated to the memory of my father in law Jack Salberg who passed away on Thursday June 5, 2003 - Jack was laid to rest on Sunday June 9, 2003 with an HCMA pin close to his heart. Jack was a previous volunteer at many HCMA functions. He will be missed by so many..but a man this sweet can never be forgotten.

Adam and I would like to thank all of you who offered you sympathy and well wishes at the meeting, it meant a great deal to us both.

Next years meeting is in the works as we speak! We hope for a bigger turn out ..our goal is 175 (OK Dr. B. Maron thinks we can hit 200...lets see what happens!)

Best wishes,
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Glen Beamish
    replied

Thanks Reenie

Leave a comment:

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X