If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam's Father

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Lynn Perry Find out more about Lynn Perry
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toogoofy317
    replied
    Re: Adam's Father

Lisa, I just wanted to give you and your family a BIG HUG

Remember that Jack and Lori are watching over you and are just as proud of you as all of us are.

Sometimes through loss though the greatest accomplishments are gained.

I so wish I could be there to give you a hug in person. But I could not from the . Who knows maybe next year!

Stay well!

Mary S.

Leave a comment:

• cynthiaG
    replied

Lisa, my sincerest sympathy to you and your family....Adam's fathers must have been a very special person ...take care

Leave a comment:

• Glen Beamish
    replied

Adam/Lisa, sorry for your loss, even though he is no longer with you here, always remember, 'Jack has gone Home'

Leave a comment:

• kthanki
    replied

Our thoughts and prayers to the family..

Leave a comment:

• RG
    replied

Adam, Lisa and all family members
    Our prayers are with you all. His support for Lisa's HCMA endeavour is exemplary. May the departed soul rest in peace.
    RG

Leave a comment:

• LynnS
    replied

Dear Adam and Lisa,

Our prayers remain with you and all of your family during this difficult time. We know that losing someone so very special is never easy to face; we hope that the love of family and friends surrounds you to make this time as reassuring as possible.

Tim and Lynn

God's blessings,
    P.S. Lisa - remember Tim and I are here at the hotel if you need us to do anything to help out, I'll just be hitting the workout room in a little while but we're hanging out recuping from the drive and are available to help out with the needs of the meeting. Just let us know!

Leave a comment:

• Adam S
    replied

Thank you all for your kind words. My father was a special man and will be greatly missed. I have to mention his awe and admiration for what Lisa has accomplished. He was extremely proud of Lisa and the HCMA. Dad helped in any way he could at both the annual meetings and the golf outings. Lisa was always there for my Dad to help with his many ailments. Even at my father's last lucid moment, he saved a special smile for her. I will miss my father very much and try to live up to the high standard he has set.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

Thank you all.
    Jack passed away in his home with his wife and sons at his side. He was at peace. He was loved very much and your prayers were felt by the entire family.

It has been a very long day and I am still working on getting the meeting together, the events of this week have left me far behind. We have a wonderful group of speakers for the meeting who are all going to provide a great deal of information and I know the event will be successful...in part because it is dedicated to the memory of my father-in-law Jack...a reall class act.

Sincerely,
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Ellen
    replied

Adam and Lisa...

We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do.

Adam......Your dad will be in our thoughts and prayers...so will your mom and the rest of your family. If we can help in any way...please let us know.

The Jeffery Family

Leave a comment:

• DLCC2
    replied

Thanks for the heads up we will keep Lisa, her husaband and family in our prayers.

Diana

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied

Lynn, Thank you for letting us know. Our thoughts and prayers are with the whole family. Please share our condolences and tell Lisa to call me anytime if there is something I can do to help. Jack will be missed by so many, but thankfully, is resting peacefully now. Linda

Leave a comment:

• Lynn Perry
    started a topic Adam's Father

Adam's Father

Just to let everyone know, Adam (Lisa's husband) father passed away today. Jack Salberg was a kind and gentle person who always had a smile for everyone. He was a caring husband, father and grandfather. He is at peace now after a long hard battle with cancer.

Those of you who have been to the annual HCMA meetings in the past may remember him as one of the volunteer baby sitters.

Lynn Perry
    (Lisa's sister)

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X