If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Office hours March 30- April 4

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Lisa Salberg Find out more about Lisa Salberg
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office hours March 30- April 4

Please be advised I will be on vacation for 1 week. The only functions that will take place in the office are administrative. Ellen will be monitoring all emails and calls. All new members or those with questions about HCM speciality centers may leave messages or send emails and I will be returning calls on March 11 2003.
    I will be checking the message board for my personal messages only.(and maybe to tell you all about the great weather in the Florida Keys :P )
    I trust our wonderful moderators will handle all matters here on the board while I am away with my family.
    Best wishes,
    Lisa

UPDATED POSTING READ LAST MESSAAGE
    Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
    YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
    lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
    Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
    Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
    Currently not obstructed
    Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Lisa,
    have a wonderful time in Florida! You deserve a week off for all of the work you do!! take care
    \"It is not length of life, but depth of life.\"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Thank you!
      now off to the Florida Keys

Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
      Currently not obstructed

Comment

OK all, this is my last post for a while...I am off to the airport. Be well and take care of each other while I am away!

Lisa

Currently not obstructed

Comment

WOW 130 new post since Sunday.. you guys have been busy -
          I have not read them all yet but will when I get home!
          Off to see the sights here in sunny Key West!

Currently not obstructed

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa Salberg
            WOW 130 new post since Sunday.. you guys have been busy -
            I have not read them all yet but will when I get home!
            Off to see the sights here in sunny Key West!
            I'm Jealous!!! I wanna be there too!!!!

Please enjoy your stay and remain on Island Time as long as possible!
            Thanks, Tim
            Forum Administrator

Comment

Maybe Lisa will get to sing a song with Jimmy Buffett...............again.
              Lisa\'s favorite (and smarter) big brother.

Comment

And then again, maybe Jimmy Buffett will get to sing a song with Lisa - Linda

Comment

Hey Lisa!!

Stop rubbing it in!! More snow yesterday! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Ellen
                  Ellen
                  HCMA

Comment

Ellen, better snow than the bacteria on the 5 Florida beaches that I just heard about on the news Lisa, beware,they are warning Spring Breakers. Linda

Comment

The Keys were wonderful, no Jimmy Buffet this time...just a lot of fun and a little break from the cold...it was nearly 90 everyday! A little sunburn...but heck it was worth it!

Becca "drove" grandpas boat and golf cart, caught the 1st yellow tail of the day (the guys loved that as they caught Grunts!) AND!!! I saw a manatee in the wild!!!!! Adam and my dad did there fair share of fishing, while mom and Becca were pool side for much of the week - -me I bounced between the two! For the record I did fish and even if some of you may think I am to prissy... I baited my own hook, brought in my own fish and took it off the hook! (THEN ate really fresh SUSHI!!!)

Well back to work for me...I hope I get caught up soon I have 240 post to read! and dont ask about the emails!!!!

Lisa

Currently not obstructed

Comment

Hello all!
                        OK I have cought up on most of the message board and would like to thank everyone for doing such a great job and allowing me to take a break for a week.. I only got 3 PM's and they were needed so thanks for the time to relax!
                        You may resume your normal PM's, questions, calls, emails and the rest... I am rest and ready for action!

But I would rather be doing this from the Keys!
                        Lisa

Currently not obstructed

Comment

I will be at a conference March 28-April 4... If you need anything please leave messages at the office and we will get back to you ASAP. I will be checking messages and the message board as time allows.
                          Thank you!
                          Lisa

Currently not obstructed

Comment

Working...
                          X