If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Board Update Complete

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Tim Stewart Find out more about Tim Stewart
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Salberg
    replied
    Sounds good Tim -

Leave a comment:

• Tim Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim Stewart
    One of the enhancements I am making is for the rankings. the message board keeps track of how many postings you have made and assigns you a rank accordingly:

0-24 posts = Newbie (0 hearts)
    25-99 posts = Junior Contributor (1 heart)
    100-249 posts = Contributor (2 hearts)
    250-499 posts = Major Contributor (3 hearts)
    500-999 posts = Super Contributor (4 hearts)
    1000+ posts = Essential Contributor (5 hearts)

Let me know what you think of the rankings ... they can easily be changed if desired.
    I have changed Newbie to be Contributor-in-Training to be consistant with the other rankings.

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied
    Thanks Tim, for all your help and hard work! Linda

Leave a comment:

• Rich Miller
    replied
    Everything is working great, working good

Leave a comment:

• Larry
    replied
    Originally posted by Lisa Salberg
    Moderators and admins get 5 for all our hard work
    Lisa
    ...or maybe because they just talk alot.With that concept in mind, can we nominate people to get 6 hearts in special cases??

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied
    Thank you Tim for all your hard work!
    Big HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Tim Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim Stewart
    There is an warning message which appears when you reply to a message ...
    This is fixed.

Board modifications now are complete.

We now return you to your regular programming.

Thanks, Tim

Leave a comment:

• Tim Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Hartwell
    I think it will take me till the next century to get 5 hearts!
    Well, these numbers are not set in stone. We can certainly "reward" people with a lesser number of posts for another star. However, with as many posts as we have had in just less than two months, it really should not take some of you very long to reach the next star!

Leave a comment:

• Robert Hartwell
    replied
    Cheaters!!!

I think it will take me till the next century to get 5 hearts!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied
    Moderators and admins get 5 for all our hard work
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Robert Hartwell
    replied
    Tim,

According to your rankings, there should be no one with five hearts. I do however, see many folks with all five!!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied
    yes, Tim, it threw me for a loop! Linda

Leave a comment:

• Tim Stewart
    replied
    There is an warning message which appears when you reply to a message and I am still trying to figure it out.
    [code]Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/4hcm.org/public_html/phpBB2/includes/topic_review.php:228) in /home/4hcm.org/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 464

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/4hcm.org/public_html/phpBB2/includes/topic_review.php:228) in /home/4hcm.org/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 466

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/4hcm.org/public_html/phpBB2/includes/topic_review.php:228) in /home/4hcm.org/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 467
    [/code]

Please do not worry as it does not affect the reply. This reply is proof.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    - Tim

Leave a comment:

• Dolly W
    replied
    Tim wrote:
    Let me know what you think of the rankings ... they can easily be changed if desired.
    Nice touch

Leave a comment:

• Tim Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Reenie
    What do the little hearts under the posters' names mean?
    One of the enhancements I am making is for the rankings. the message board keeps track of how many postings you have made and assigns you a rank accordingly:

0-24 posts = Newbie (0 hearts)
    25-99 posts = Junior Contributor (1 heart)
    100-249 posts = Contributor (2 hearts)
    250-499 posts = Major Contributor (3 hearts)
    500-999 posts = Super Contributor (4 hearts)
    1000+ posts = Essential Contributor (5 hearts)

Leave a comment:

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X