If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to Chat?

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Lisa Salberg Find out more about Lisa Salberg
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone want to Chat?

If the site is unable to put chat on this site there are plenty of sites where we can host a room and meet there, to discuss our issues. Till then Im willing to chat with anyone who uses MSN if anyone wants one-one chat. Till then Lets let the Sun warm our Souls and let the wind carry us through the day.

Comment

And just what is every one doing tonight
      Diagnosed 2003
      Myectomy 2-23-2004
      Husband: Ken
      Son: John diagnosed 2004
      Daughter: Janet (free of HCM)

Grandchildren: Drew 15,Aaron 13,Karen 9,Connor 9

Comment

Me too Lisa chat would be a plus
        Diagnosed 2003
        Myectomy 2-23-2004
        Husband: Ken
        Son: John diagnosed 2004
        Daughter: Janet (free of HCM)

Grandchildren: Drew 15,Aaron 13,Karen 9,Connor 9

Comment

Yes, I'd like the option of a chatting. I think it would be helpful to find out how others cope with some of the many problems that HCM brings. Helena

Comment

I would agree with "Live Chat" capabilities. Recently I discovered the advantages of being able to network some in Cleveland at the HCM Patient Conference August 24th. It is good to have a site where you can read and learn, but having the ability to engage I believe would add a whole new dimension.
            Diagnosis HCM: June, 2009
            Myectomy at Cleveland Clinic: October, 2009
            ICD Placement: January, 2010

Comment

Would be a good idea in my option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
              X