If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIP: View posts since last visit

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Tim Stewart Find out more about Tim Stewart
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIP: View posts since last visit

If you use the "login" feature of this message board, then you can easily see what new messages have been posted since your last visit.

At the top right of the list of forum names on the main message board page, there is a link which looks like this: View posts since last visit

If you click this link upon returning to this forum each time, you will quickly see what new topics and posts have been made since you were last here. You can then click on the forum name to jump to that forum ... you can click on the topic name to view the entire topic ... or (in the Last Post column) you can click on the little envelope to the right of the posters name to jump right to that individual posting.

This feature only works when you log in so please remember to do so. Please let me or Sarah know if you have any questions or problems using this new message board.

Thanks, Tim
    Thanks, Tim
    Forum Administrator

Tim,
    Thank you for the pointers!
    To those who may not know Tim is the "brain" behind the technical issues around the board. While Sarah, myself and the other moderators will follow the content of the board Tim is a wonderful technical advisor!!
    Sarah is a bit of a techy in her own rights.
    I choose the management route on this one .. delegate!
    Best to All,
    Lisa
    Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
    YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
    lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
    Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
    Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
    Currently not obstructed
    Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

um, actually...

Um "a little techy"???

Lisa may not remember, because she didn't know me then, but I spent three years as a computer Help Desk Manager at one of the largest ad agencies in the world. And several years being a software trainer.

And I have 6 computers in my apartment. Ok, not all of them _work_ right now (just 4), but if if I'm not a full-fledged geek, I don't know who is.

I am a geek and proud of it and any implications that I'm not much of a geek are taken with great umbrage. [/i]

Comment

YES..Sarah... Forgive me oh geek master...
        I beg for your geeky forgiveness...

Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
        YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
        lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
        Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
        Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
        Currently not obstructed
        Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

I forgive you...

but just this once.

(btw and appropos of nothing-- I think this symbol is much funnier than "shock" -which is the emotion it is supposed to represent.)

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
          X