If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lisa, When can we talk...

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa, When can we talk...

[Lisa, When can we talk...]

Author: Sharon Bates (---.ipt.aol.com)

Date: 12-29-02 18:36

Hi Lisa,

I sent you an email before I left town for the holidays, I didn't here from you. I wanted to know when I could call you to talk about heart screenings for 2003. I saw on the board that you had a pretty hectic holiday with the 1st White Christmas in years. I am happy to hear that your neice and nephew were unharmed in the wintery auto accident. Praise God for our wonderful guardian angels.

In the early morning I am leaving chilly Great Falls, MT (12/30) to travel back to my home town, sunny Phoenix. Will you be available to talk on Tuesday, 12/31? And if yes, where should I call you.

Sorry to have to post this message. The busier you and I both get the harder it becomes for us to contact each other.

Happy Holidays to you and yours,

Sharon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Lisa, When can we talk...]

Author: Lisa Salberg (208.47.172.---)

Date: 12-30-02 13:29

Sharon - - Call me at home around 3pm my time on Tuesday

Lisa

Author: Sharon (---.ph.ph.cox.net)

Date: 12-31-02 07:59

Sounds great.

I made it back to Phoenix early evening yesterday. I will place the call at 1:00 p.m. my time.

Talk to you soon,

Sharon

Author: Sharon (---.ph.ph.cox.net)

Date: 01-01-03 18:58

Lisa,

Sorry to hear you were feeling punie! Hope you are feeling better and got your well deserved rest. Your health has always been a top priority and remains that way in my books. Keep up your strength by taking care of yourself as needed.

Happy New Year! I wish all the best for you and yours this year ahead.

All is well over here, just lots of plans underway that will require lots of travel and heart screenings. Next event could be as early as Feb. 15th here in Phoenix. We still need to make final determinations for our event in Delaware. Looks like Stew will be on vacation next week, can we try and get a conference call with him prior to his departure? There are plans for a really large event (possibly 1,500 high school athletes in Mesa, AZ) in May.

The perverbial ball is bounced back to you. Let me know when I can call you.

Sharon

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 01-02-03 04:25

Sharon - I was sleeping when you called...sorry... I slept for a few hrs then went to a friends for new years..then rolled into bed and just got out a few minutes ago!

I am not 100% yet but will be puttering around the office today...my voice is shot, I may have strep I am not sure. try me later .

Lisa
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X