[Graced by my angel]

Author: Maura Mendoza (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 12-23-02 04:27

Hello Everyone,

Although I rarely post, I am here every day reading whats going on ! I want to Wish You All a wonderful Christmas , It's been hard this year for our family with out Travis, I do however have some news that made my heart twinkle ! I am engaged to be married to Walter ... I am very excited, yet its been bittersweet ! I know Travis is looking down from heaven at me proud as could be, I know he loved Walter and knew when he left this earth that I would be cared for , loved and have support from Walter..I never though Walter would make this commitment, as he is set in his way's at 38 ! Yet I prayed to Trav, and he answered my every prayer ! Couldnt have asked for a better Christmas gift from my angel Travis ! This engagement took me by complete suprise ! I feel renewed in living my life, as I know Travis only wanted his mothers happiness ! God Bless you all, Merry Christmas ! Maura

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Graced by my angel]

Author: Reenie Smith (---.snbrca.adelphia.net)

Date: 12-23-02 07:03

Maura,

I am so happy for you! I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!

Reenie

Author: Board Moderator (Sarah Beckley (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 12-23-02 07:28

Dear Maura,

Congratulations! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Sarah

Author: Sharon (---.ph.ph.cox.net)

Date: 12-23-02 07:35

Dear Maura,

I am so happy that your sweet angel Travis has helped you find joy in your 1st Christmas without him. I know that Travis will always be with you as my Anthony is with me. I pray for you to continue to find strength within.

Your happiness fills my heart with joy. God Bless Walter for stepping up and making a commitment to you and your family.

My the light of Christmas shine bright in you!

Love and Blessings,

Sharon

Author: Lisa Salberg (208.47.172.---)

Date: 12-23-02 07:48

Congratulations and I wish you both great happiness in your future together. Travis is watching over you all, this I am sure of.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

BIG hug!

Lisa

Author: Linda, Bd of Directors (---.wmnsmd.adelphia.net)

Date: 12-23-02 10:25

Dear Maura, I'm so happy for you, best wishes to all! Linda