If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heartfelt Thanks to All

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartfelt Thanks to All

[Heartfelt Thanks to All]

Author: Scott Ingwersen (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 12-08-02 02:26

Dear Everyone Who Has Wished Me Well at HCMA and College of St. Elizabeth:

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have wished me well since my being in the hospital. It was a rough time, but I survived and got better. I am now resting at home and regaining my strength to continue my duties behind the drums. Just to let you know, the condition I have is ulcerative colitis. It is an inflammation of the large intestine that I have been living with for 15 years. Although the disease is kept under control with medication, it can rear its head from time to time. If ignored (like I did this time) it can really bite you in the ***. So i think I learned my lesson. Worst part: I was feeling great on Wednesday and they released me from Mt. Sinai. Got home, rested, ate, just felt relaxed. 1:30 in the morning I am at St. Joe's Wayne General ER doubled over in pain with...a kidney stone. Couldn't even get a nights sleep at home! After adayand a half of narcotics and gallons of water, I passed it. Yeeeeeeeehaaaaawww!!!!

Anyway, thanks to all of you for the post. The good wishes have really helped my spirits. Thank you also for supporting the band. I am thrilled you all love the CD and hope to see all of you at a show soon! Please, if there is anything else the band or I can do for your organization, you have our complete support! Take care,

see you all soon.

Sincerely,

Scott Ingwersen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Heartfelt Thanks to All]

Author: Sarah B. -Board Moderator (---.dsl.chi.megapath.net)

Date: 12-08-02 09:36

Dear Scott,

I've had 4 kidney stones, so I know exactly how you feel!!

I'm glad you are better. I know how easy it is to let things go and not take as good care of yourself as you should.

take care,

S

Author: Stacey (---.ipt.aol.com)

Date: 12-10-02 08:27

Scott...Glad to hear your doing better...I know the girls at St. Elizabeth can't wait until they see you play at the next show...

Take Care And Talk To You Soon!

Stacey

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 12-10-02 10:40

Scott -

Glad to hear your home, I hope you are feeling better. No joke I want to offer Copperpot CD's here on the site....lets talk about how to make it happen! my # is on the back of your t-shirt

Call me!

Lisa
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X