If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATING the message board...

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATING the message board...

[UPDATING the message board...]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 12-06-02 04:13

Over the next few days you may have some difficulty with the board as we are updating the entire website...

Please be patient and check back often...our new look is somthing NOT to be missed!

Best to all,

Lisa

PS... I have been a bit sick the past few days...feeling better now so I am back up and running!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: UPDATING the message board...]

Author: L"iNN (---.dfwc.dal.wayport.net)

Date: 12-06-02 05:37

Hi Lisa

im at the dallas airport playing with a computer that is on display. it's kind of like a large pda.

hopefully our flight is on time after all of yesturdays snow!

lynn

Hi Lisa

im at the dallas airport playing with a computer that is on display. it's kind of like a large pda.

lynn

Hi Lisa

lynn

Author: Sarah B. Board Moderator (12.144.99.---)

Date: 12-06-02 06:15

Dear Lisa,

Not to contradict you, but there shouldn't be any problems accessing the site. Unless the web designer told you something I don't know (I talked to her last night).

S

Author: Amy (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 12-06-02 08:01

Lisa,

I'm glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to see the "new look." Thanks for all of your support and advice.

Amy

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 12-10-02 10:43

Sarah - the current people are ...well not happy...so I thought I would just be a little cautious in case.....

Lisa

Author: Sarah B. Board Moderator (12.144.99.---)

Date: 12-10-02 13:10

L

I understand. It is just that all that they do is somewhere else and never touches this site ever. And if that had changed, I wanted to know about it since they hadn't mentioned it.

S

Author: Pat (---.d00832.dlup.digitaldune.net)

Date: 12-11-02 19:41

Sarah & Lisa,

Something HAS happened. Until a few days ago I could always count on little red "new" comments to appear beside threads where a post had been made since I last read that thread. Starting two or three days ago I started discovering little red "new" comments beside threads without any new posts. I hope the designers can get it back to working the way it did. It was SO convenient when I wanted to check what participants had said since my last visit!!!

Thanks for all your work!

Pat

Author: Board Moderator (Sarah Beckley (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 12-12-02 04:07

Dear Pat,

Anytime you go to a different computer, the "New" tags will reflect what has happened when viewed FROM THAT COMPUTER. So when I switch from work to home, I know that there will be tags on stuff I've read b/c I read it somewhere else.

Sadly, there is no neural "cookie" for us to track what you have read anyother way.

The new board will be the same way --as are all boards, since they can only go by what the computer knows, not what you know.

Sarah

Author: Board Moderator (Sarah Beckley (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 12-12-02 04:09

OH, and I forgot --YOUR POST counts as a new post that has not been read by you. I think the new board fixes that, but as it is now, when you post, the thread gets a "new" tag.

S
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X