If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok time for some fun again!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok time for some fun again!

[ok time for some fun again!]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 12-03-02 13:20

My friend Debbie...sent this thought you girls would like it ..sorry guys but a great deal of this is too true!

> In my next life....

> I wanna be a female Bear....................

> If you're a bear, you get to hibernate.

> You do nothing but sleep for six months.

> I could deal with that.

>

> Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat

> yourself stupid.

> I could deal with that, too.

>

> If you're a bear, you birth your

> children (who are the size of walnuts)

> While you're sleeping and wake to partially grown,

> cute, cuddly cubs.

> I could definitely deal with that.

>

> If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business.

> You swat anyone who bothers your cubs.

> If your cubs get out of line, you swat them, too.

> I could deal with that.

>

> If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS

> you to wake up growling.

>

> He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs

> and excess body fat.

>

> Yup..... I wanna be a bear.

hey I jave not heard of a bear with HCM...so there is even more reasons to want to be a bear

keep smiling

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: ok time for some fun again!]

Author: Reenie Smith (---.snbrca.adelphia.net)

Date: 12-03-02 13:58

How about this one? (Again, sorry guys!)

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male

reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late

November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till

after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's

reindeer, every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen-had to

be a girl.

We should've known.

Only women would be able to drag a fat-assed man in a red velvet suit

all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 12-03-02 14:29

very cute!

Author: Diane (---.networksplus.net)

Date: 12-03-02 19:24

Take this chocolate personality test. If you were buying candy and you had your choice of the following, which would you choose?

BABY RUTH

3 MUSKETEERS

BUTTERFINGERS

SNICKERS

HERSHEYS

ALMOND JOY

CLARK BAR

GOOD 'n' PLENTY

ENERGY BAR

CHOCOLATE COATED RAISINS

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what research says about You! NO....you can't change your mind. So think carefully, what your choice will be!!!

BABY RUTH ... Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm fuzzy items. A little nutty. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day.

3 MUSKETEERS ... You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber.

BUTTERFINGER ... Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time.

SNICKERS ... Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in shaking hands,

however, you are a friend for life.

HERSHEYS ... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt.

ALMOND JOY ... Sexy, always ready to give and receive, very energetic, and really likes to get into life. The opposite sex is always attracted to you.

CLARK BAR ... You like sports, whether baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control.

GOOD 'n' PLENTY... You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person.

ENERGY BAR ... Life is passing you by. Get a life! Go eat a plum.

CHOCOLATE COATED RAISINS ... You go to the bathroom often.

Author: Amy (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 12-04-02 11:32

It feels good to laugh!

Author: Larry (---.ppp.fcc.net)

Date: 12-04-02 13:44

I dunno about this whole bear thing Lisa. Just a couple of things to remember before you actually decide to become a bear:

1) You used to beat up Teddy Bears when you were a toddler, are you really ready for some payback?

2) If you were a bear, you would end up looking an awful lot like your big brother.

3) Adam has guns.

Also, another question has been on my mind:

Since this is a "General Forum", is it ok for captains, sergants and even civilians to post here too?
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X