If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Thankful 3 months out

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Thankful 3 months out

[Very Thankful 3 months out]

Author: Jerry Salzman (---.indy.rr.com)

Date: 11-28-02 07:34

Hi All,

I haven't been posting for awhile because I have been back busy at work and life. Yesterday was 3 months since my myectomy. I can finally say that I am really starting to feel much much better. I have been released from the lung doc as my lungs are clear now. I have also been exercising more and more. Next week I go back to work full time although I have been staying longer each day.

I still get tired towards the end of the day, but until then I feel better than I have in maybe 2 years. The only pain really left is when I press on the incision.

I hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving and I hope my fellow myectomy clubers are doing good. Special extra thanks to the Cleveland Clinic and everyone here with the great advice.

Jerry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Very Thankful 3 months out]

Author: Sarah B. -Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 11-28-02 08:53

Dear Jerry

Great news! Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the update.

enjoy!

S

Author: Mom (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 11-28-02 09:52

Jerry, Nice to see you here again, we missed you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, I am glad things are going well.

Happy Holidays!

Lisa

Author: Pat (---.d00832.dlup.digitaldune.net)

Date: 11-28-02 16:05

Jerry,

I, too, have missed you here. I'm glad to hear your silence has been because you're busy in an "ordinary" routine! Isn't it great when we feel well enough to focus on other stuff??

Welcome back! And thanks for your upbeat post!

Pat

Author: Elizabeth (---.fuse.net)

Date: 11-29-02 03:34

Jerry,

Great news that you are doing so well at 3 months! I'm thrilled for you to be getting back into normal life and feeling so well. Congratulations!

Elizabeth

Author: Robert Hartwell (---.focal7.interaccess.com)

Date: 11-29-02 06:19

Jerry,

Great news! I am glad that you are feeling better than you did before. Congratulations.

Bob

Author: Howard Mirchin (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 12-01-02 04:30

Jerry:

Keep up the great work.

Howie

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 12-01-02 05:49

Jerry... How are your wife and kids? The past few months have been a long hall for the whole family, I jusst wonder how everyone is doing??

Lisa

Author: Jerry Salzman (---.indy.rr.com)

Date: 12-01-02 18:37

Lisa,

Thanks for the question. Susan and the kids are great! It was tough for awhile. My 8 year old had to give up his karate for awhile, but he is back now. Everyone else, thanks for the comments and support.

Jerry

Author: Erica (---.biz.dsl.gtei.net)

Date: 12-02-02 08:33

Jerry - so glad to read you and your family are doing well. Big smiles! ~ Erica
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X