If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving - a message for you all

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving - a message for you all

[Happy Thanksgiving - a message for you all]

Author: Lisa Salberg (208.47.172.---)

Date: 11-27-02 10:25

I wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

Remember! SMALL MEALS or you’re not going to feel well!

To all those who have suffered the loss of a loved one this year, I know the first holidays are hard, but please to try to enjoy yourselves, your loved ones would want you to be happy.

For all those who have had surgery this past year - I am thankful that you are all doing well and hope next year is a little easier.

For those recently diagnosed, I hope this board has shown you that there is a great deal to be thankful for.

For all my HCMA friends old and new... I am thankful for each of you and your contributions to the organization!

For all of our friends in the medical community we are thankful that you were blessed with the gift of healing and caring.

And to my family I am thankful to have each of you in my life everyday (even the though most of the time your a bunch of smart asses!)

Lots of love,

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Happy Thanksgiving - a message for you all]

Author: Larry (---.ppp.fcc.net)

Date: 11-27-02 11:33

Who are you calling a smart ***?? I resemble that remark!

Or do you mean the REST of the family are smart asses?

You better be nice to me, I still have not forgiven mom and dad for making me trade my dog Clyde for a baby sister.

Is it ok the eat turkey if you don't live within 5 hours of a forest?

I was just wondering if the Lisa fish rule applied to poultry too.

Author: Sarah B. Board Moderator (12.144.99.---)

Date: 11-27-02 11:42

L&L

Have a great holiday. And I just read an article about the extinction of many turkey species. It seems no one knew they were gone till they decided to count them. There are several other species that are on their way out, as well. Ironically, only a demand to eat more of the rare birds will help raise their numbers!!!

The world gets crazier every day and I'm glad that I have all you guys (smart asses and all) to help me through it.

big hugs,

Sarah

Author: Mom (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 11-27-02 15:42

Your first guess was correct. She must have been referring to you and your "brat"wurst. Don't complain about trading your dog for Lisa. We could have traded his owner too! At least after he was gone you were no longer at risk of losing your feet while you slept and you could sleep with your legs extended.

Do you think Clyde (the dog) would have been a suitable president for the HCMA?

I think not. I know we made the right choice. I'm sure you do too!

MOM

Author: Mom (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 11-27-02 15:43

PS Happy thanksgiving to all!

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 11-28-02 06:07

people can ya feel the love here

see I am from a family of wiseguys!!

Lisa

Author: Larry (---.ppp.fcc.net)

Date: 11-29-02 11:36

No Lisa, you are from a family of "wise asses" not "wiseguys". "Wiseguys" are that other family from New Jersey with the show on HBO.......you know, The Sopranos.
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.
Working...
X