If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save the Date....

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the Date....

[Save the Date....]

Author: Board Moderator (Sarah Beckley (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 11-23-02 07:14

Dear _Chicago_ HCMA members,

While it is great to "meet" here on the board, we also enjoy meeting face-to-face.

Since Lisa is going to be in Chicago (well, at McCormick Place) for a convention in March, we thought it would be great if all the Chicago/Chicago-area folks got together. It is a ways away, but I thought since Lisa is not here much, that I should put the date out there.

***Saturday, March 29th, 2003***

The time will probably be early like 5 pm since Lisa and I will have to be at the convention hall at 8:30 am the next day.

The location will be determined later based on a variety of factors that I will plug into my party planner algorithm.

Please Note: THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL MEETING. This is NOT a substitute for the HCMA's annual meeting, it just an opportunity for the Chicago HCMA members to meet one another.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know by e-mailing me at [email protected]. Just a rough head count will do for now and then I will have your e-mail address to send you updates.

Sarah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Save the Date....]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 11-24-02 14:12

Leave it to sarah to create an email for a get together!

Hope to see many of you there!

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Save the Date....]

Author: Sarah B. -Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 11-24-02 16:44

L

Surprised are you? Not, you should be.

PS I'm working on your little pda project.

S
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X