[I'm home]

Author: Heather (65.247.157.---)

Date: 11-16-02 05:35

Well, I'm home finally. We got in Wed. around midnight. Everything went well and I already feel so much better. The drs. said it took the minimal amount of shock to get me out of the a-fib, which I assume is a good sign. I am now the proud owner of a ICD/pacemaker. The Mayo was amazing. I wish I could go there all the time, but it sure was a long trip. I think right now, we're planning on once a year. My brother did a good job keeping you guys informed and I sure appreciate all of your prayers and well wishes.

Heather

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: I'm home]

Author: Dolly W (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 11-16-02 08:48

Hi Heather,

Yes, you have a wonderful brother! It was so nice of him to keep us posted of your progress.

I know that you're glad to be home and on the road to recovery. You're right, the Mayo is amazing. I do not have an ICD, so I can not relate to what you're experiencing right now (re: your other post). I'm sure that there are those out there that can give you some comfort/advice in that area.

Just wanted to let you know that you were in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: I'm home]

Author: Lisa Salberg (167.165.39.---)

Date: 11-16-02 18:07

Heather ..welcome to the ICD world... it is a nice place to be...

Your brother was a doll and big thanks to hime for letting us know how you were doing.

I am in Chicago now and here in the room with Linda... we met Terry earlier today and Sarah is off at a concert tonight. We are set up and ready to go for the morning!

Best to all!

Lisa ( and Linda!)