If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFF to AHA for the HCMA

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFF to AHA for the HCMA

[OFF to AHA for the HCMA]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 11-14-02 18:22

I will be out of town at the AHA conference from 11/15 to 11/21 if anyone needs to reach me you can try my cell phone 973-727-2450- you can leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

My thanks in advance to Linda Price and Sarah Beckley for helping out at this event!

I will be popping into the board when time permits...so it you may see a bit of a lag in replies for the next few days...bare with us.

Off to bed...

good night all!

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: OFF to AHA for the HCMA]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 11-14-02 18:22

Oh one more thing...for you doctors and medical professionals... we are at booth 114... see you there!

Author: Sarah B. -Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 11-14-02 19:00

Hi,

I'm going to be with Lisa at the meeting, so if anything urgent comes up, you should definitely call because I won't be checking as often as I usually do either.

However, I LIVE here in Chicago, where the meeting is, so I'll have an easier time of checking the board and I will probably have slightly more free time than Lisa as she is very, very, very busy at these events.

Later,

S

Author: Lisa Salberg (167.165.39.---)

Date: 11-19-02 17:48

Well here I am in Chicago and the internet access is better than I thought it would be.

I want to give a BIG thanks to Linda Price and Sarah Beckley for all there help and hard work! All of us have tired feet and our minds are still racing with all the data, new faces and interesting technology we have seen.

Tomorrow Linda and I are off to some more HCM talks and Sarah back to her job...which I would like to thank her new employer for giving her the time to come help us!

I will be writing up my notes and posting them and adding them to the newsletter...which will go to final press late next week!

Best to all,

Lisa
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
X