If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success for Stacey!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE Find out more about HCMA FORUM ARCHIVE
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success for Stacey!

[Success for Stacey!]

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 11-14-02 18:15

WOW... I am impressed with my niece! I am just home from the "Bands with Big Hearts Concert" that was held at the College of St. Elizabeth here in NJ. My niece pulled 5 bands in for a night of cool music and HCM awareness. It was wonderful...I did have to leave early as I am off to AHA Friday... but at the time I left there had been over 112 tickets sold and more headed for the door. Admission was $5.00 per student $7.00 for non students...

This kid raised around $600.00 plus we sold a few T-shirts.... and one of the bands "Fairmont" wants to have a larger benefit concert for us later this year!

I can tell you that Lori, Stacey’s mom and my sister, is smiling down from heaven with tons of pride in her little girl tonight! Great job Stacey!!

My sincere thanks to the College of St. Elizabeth, Copperpot, Fairmont, Snoozebox and Adam Bird for there time, talent and support... You all have great big hearts...and we all appreciate everything you have done for all of us with HCM!

Love,

Aunt Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Re: Success for Stacey!]

Author: Sarah B. -Board Moderator (---.client.attbi.com)

Date: 11-14-02 19:01

Way to go, Stacy!!!

She is 18, right?

Very cool.

S

Author: Mom (---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 11-15-02 02:21

Way to go Stacey!

Your very proud Grandma

Author: Lisa Salberg (---.dyn.optonline.net)

Date: 11-15-02 04:06

yes she is 18 years old and taking the bull by the horns...oh she also has HCM!

Also... my nephew John came up from his school TCNJ with a car full of friends to attend this concert, you may recall John and Stacey did this once before in the Spring... and that was a big success too!

VPAL (or very proud Aunt Lisa)

Author: mary Sharp (---.net193.fl.sprint-hsd.net)

Date: 11-16-02 05:33

That is so awesome! Way to go1

mary S.

Author: Lynn Perry (---.pica.army.mil)

Date: 11-18-02 03:07

hey stacey, have you given any thought to being a concert promoter when you graduate??

great job. sorry i couldn't make it. see you on thursday.

aunt lynn
    NOTE: This is a post from the previous forum message board.
Working...
X