If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyatt/Airport Transportation

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

scottonbike Find out more about scottonbike
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyatt/Airport Transportation

Hi

I have been thinking about going, but I am trying to remember about a shuttle service from the Newark Airport to the Hyatt. Anybody know what I am talking about?

Scott
    Every day is a present I was diagnosed when I was 38, I have asthma which made me assume it was ashtma, getting old, and being about 30 lbs over what I should be. I have days when I would rather not know. Myectomy club 3Jan06 CCF, my life is so much better!!!!

Re: Hyatt/Airport Transportation

I took it a couple of years ago. I think I got the info. by asking the Hyatt. I will look in my archives and see if I can find the info. about it.
    Daughter of Father with HCM
    Diagnosed with HCM 1999.
    Full term pregnancy - Son born 11/01
    ICD implanted 2/03; generator replaced 2/2005 and 2/2012
    Myectomy 8/11/06 - Joe Dearani - Mayo Clinic.

Comment

I did call the Hyatt and they gave me the numbers to the shuttle service and a car service. The website for the shuttle service is stateshuttle.com and they are about $40 plus gratuity per person, but if more than 1 person per flight it will adjust down per the group. They will monitor the flight time so you really need to be on the same flight for the price to go down or call and get a service that day. You can call up to before the flight takes off to reserve your space or the day before on the website by 3:00 p.m. The phone #1-800-427-3207. Their is also a car service called North Jersey Limo, phone#1-973-845-6030. I was told they were about $75-80 a car for 3 people.
      Shelly
      Choose to laugh instead of cry...it's prettier!
      Remember...
      You always have the option to change.

Diagnosed 1994 with no family history
      AICD 10/06
      Mayo Clinic Myectomy 11/07 Joe Dearani

Comment

HI

I am still in the thinking phase.

I have done some shopping and I will be able to get a flight and a car at a pretty cheap rate.

Thank you for your help

Scott
        Every day is a present I was diagnosed when I was 38, I have asthma which made me assume it was ashtma, getting old, and being about 30 lbs over what I should be. I have days when I would rather not know. Myectomy club 3Jan06 CCF, my life is so much better!!!!

Comment

For What it's worth Mbcube and Bucky have a car reserved on the 30th of May at the Newark airport. Mbcube arrives at 11:30 AM and Bucky arrives at 2:40 PM.

We are returning to the Newark airport on Sunday the 1st sometime after lunch on Sunday.

If this fits anyones schedule we'd be happy to divide the car cost up with another person. If we get a fourth person, I'll up the car size if need be. I believe the cost is about $82.00 for the time period involved.

bucky
          Diagnosed in June 2007, Pacemaker Oct 2007, Myectomy in Feb 2009 at Cleveland Clinic, Two daughters, both checked with Ultrasounds in 2008, all OK so far. Two grandchildren both check with Ultrasounds and all is OK to date. OH YES....Harry, the Doggie, says Hi also. sigpic

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
          X