If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private messages

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

bryan Find out more about bryan
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private messages

Has anyone been able to send a private message? Ive been trying since yesterday and it says:

Ran into problems sending mail.Response:450: Recipient address rejected: Domain not found

DEBUG MODE

Line: 152
    File: stmp.php

something very similar to that.

I will check into this on Monday when I get into the office unless it is fixed before that time.

Kelly
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.

Comment

Jim and Sarah,
      thanks for the tests, they worked. But im still unable to send one out. odd. Whats weird is it wont even letme use the email function in peoples profile either.

Comment

It should be working now ... please try again and let me know.
        Thanks, Tim
        Forum Administrator

Comment

I was able to send one to Linda but after that I got the same message again. hmm

Comment

is your e-mail address shown in your profile correct? no typo's?

rob
            --Living life on the edge .. of a continent!
            Charter member: Tinman Club

Comment

Thanks, Tim. Bryan, I did get one message from you. Good luck - Linda

Comment

Hiya Tim,

I started having the private message issue today. I haven't made any changes to my account here lately, so I'm not sure where the problem might be. It's the same error message Bryan was getting. Here's a screenshot if you wanna take a look:

http://www.people.iup.edu/tcxl/Stuff/HCMAcap.jpg

Thanks!

Jim
                "Some days you're the dog... some days you're the hydrant."

Comment

TIM TO THE RESCUE!!

I am sure Tim will find a way to correct these problems... and we ALL thank him for ALL of his efforts!!
                  Lisa
                  Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
                  YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
                  lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
                  Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
                  Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
                  Currently not obstructed
                  Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

Originally posted by mtlieb
                    Hiya Tim,

I started having the private message issue today. I haven't made any changes to my account here lately, so I'm not sure where the problem might be. It's the same error message Bryan was getting. Here's a screenshot if you wanna take a look:

http://www.people.iup.edu/tcxl/Stuff/HCMAcap.jpg

Thanks!

Jim
                    Thanks for the picture ... can you provide more details on what you were doing when the error occured?
                    Thanks, Tim
                    Forum Administrator

Comment

Tim,

I had just finished typing a PM which I then previewed and corrected some spelling errors. When I clicked on the submit button, I got the message you saw in the screenshot, rather than the normal 'your message has been sent'. Interestingly enough, I just got a response to the PM... so it did go through after all despite the error message.

Thanks for looking into this.

Jim

Comment

Something funky happened to me earlier, too. Might have been operator error but methinks not.

I hit "submit" on a reply to a PM and bam! the PM I was replying to disappeared from my Inbox. I do not believe I hit the delete function.

What is the phase of the moon these days, anyway ...

Rob
                        --Living life on the edge .. of a continent!
                        Charter member: Tinman Club

Comment

Has anyone that has had trouble with this been able to send them out? I still cant send one out.

Comment

Bryan ,

I should have responded earlier. I thought the problem was fixed but your PM continues to come , same one everyday There must be a problem on your end as you are not able to see that it was sent. Two other people have sent me PM's and they are also coming in multiples.

Tim can this be fixed?

Pam
                            Dx @ 47 with HOCM & HF:11/00
                            Guidant ICD:Mar.01, Recalled/replaced:6/05 w/ Medtronic device
                            Lead failure,replaced 12/06.
                            SF lead recall:07,extracted leads and new device 2012
                            [email protected] Tufts, Boston:10/5/03; age 50. ( [email protected] 240 mmHg ++)
                            Paroxysmal A-Fib: 06-07,2010 controlled w/sotalol dosing
                            Genetic mutation 4/09, mother(d), brother, son, gene+
                            Mother of 3, grandma of 3:Tim,27,Sarah,33w/6 y/o old Sophia, 5 y/o Jack, Laura 34, w/ 5 y/o old Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Alexson
                              I should have responded earlier. I thought the problem was fixed but your PM continues to come , same one everyday There must be a problem on your end as you are not able to see that it was sent. Two other people have sent me PM's and they are also coming in multiples.
                              LoL. Pam, we just figured since you probably have the same HCM brain-fog the rest of us do, you wouldn't notice we were sending you the same PM every day! Hee hee.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
                              X