If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe some good news?

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

ginnilea Find out more about ginnilea
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie
    replied
    Re: maybe some good news?

Ginny

I LOVE your idea of Good News Posts!
    I try to make a daily habit of thinking of all I have to be grateful for, even when good health isn't among them. The more I think of how GREAT my Life is (my Life really is GREAT!), the better my Life gets! It's all how you look at Life.

Smile & be Happy Everyone

Leave a comment:

• Reenie
    replied

Our good news is that all in our family is feeling good. I have a physical set for later this month where I'll ask for another echo for my children. Here's hoping all are still clear!

Reenie

Leave a comment:

• Tigger1
    replied

I saw my Dr. last week. He told me I'm doing great and took all my restrictions away. He cut my meds in 1/2 and told me to back to work on Monday the 16th. He told me that my heart is in better shape than it was 25 yrs ago. I'm still doing my exercises and going to rehab but I'm really fired-up about going to work. Maybe I have a mental problem, I never thought I would want to go to work...

Tigger1

septal myectomy & pvi...05-17-04

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied

I enjoyed a day with my daughter at the fair - where her addiction to horses grew yet again! Yesterday I was with the Governor of NJ to sign in a new law that protect the Highlands region of NJ from development - thereby protecting the water for over 4 million NJ residents!

For those who do not know this NJ is not only what you see from NYC! I live in the country and the area is home to several major water sources. I grew up here and intend to do whatever I must to protect it from becoming overcrowded. It was a great day for NJ - (however they did also pass a law to make it easier to build in other areas of NJ - which hopefully will be rewritten!) Heck I am taking the good new and saving that fight for another day!

OH and for my birthday I got tickets to see Don Henley on August 31st!! I love Don Henley - In fact I often joke he is the only man on the planet that I would leave Adam for -

AND>> after 14 yrs of marriage and looking for about 10 years for the perfect set - I finally bought a bedroom set which is set to be delivered on Thrusday!!

Lets not forget the 10K donation the HCMA recieved on Monday!!!!!!

All in all it was a great week for me so far!

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• ginnilea
    started a topic maybe some good news?

maybe some good news?

Ok, i think we should use this post to state good things happening... I don't think we should downplay those who are suffering in the hospital bed currently but since I feel I began this down time on posts, i think we should share good things happening to us.

This week I have been feeling better. changed my hair do and getting out more. I have made more plans to keep busy enough to keep me happy... anyone else have anything positive to say??

My thoughts go out to Burt and Mary, may good karma come your way.

Ginny

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X