If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love....

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Lisa Salberg Find out more about Lisa Salberg
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love....

ADAM!!

Today is my 14th wedding anniversary - unfortunately... my husband is 3000 miles away in NJ while I am here at the Heart Rythm Society meeting.

I wanted to post and let you alo know how lucky I am to have a wonderful husband, one who cares for my- good times and bad, one who understands how much you all mean to me, one who is a wonderful father, and one I do not think I could live without!

I love you Adam and thanks for a wonderful 14 years...strokes..defibs...sad times...and happy times.... it has all been good because you have been with me all the while!

Lots of Love,
    Lisa
    Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
    YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
    lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
    Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
    Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
    Currently not obstructed
    Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Re: I love....

Happy anniversary, Lisa and Adam!

I hope you have a great celebration when Lisa gets back!

Rhoda

Comment

It truly is wonderfull that we can all know you, share with you and wish you both a very Happy Anniversary. My very best wishes to you both as you celebrate your love and your 14th year together. Pam
      Dx @ 47 with HOCM & HF:11/00
      Guidant ICD:Mar.01, Recalled/replaced:6/05 w/ Medtronic device
      Lead failure,replaced 12/06.
      SF lead recall:07,extracted leads and new device 2012
      [email protected] Tufts, Boston:10/5/03; age 50. ( [email protected] 240 mmHg ++)
      Paroxysmal A-Fib: 06-07,2010 controlled w/sotalol dosing
      Genetic mutation 4/09, mother(d), brother, son, gene+
      Mother of 3, grandma of 3:Tim,27,Sarah,33w/6 y/o old Sophia, 5 y/o Jack, Laura 34, w/ 5 y/o old Benjamin

Comment

Happy Anniversary Lisa and Adam!! Lisa and Adam have a great relationship and friendship. I wish them all the best.

This is also the day I was hired at the HCMA and I have enjoyed every minute of working here. (Well there may be a few moments LOL).

I want to thank Lisa for a wonderful opportunity and I look forward to celebrating many more of Lisa and Adam's anniversaries.

Kelly
        Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.

Comment

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LISA AND ADAM!

Many more continued years of good health and happiness to you both. Thanks for your caring and sharing with all of us. Without your helpful knowledge we would be floundering in the big sea of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy without much hope. You bring much light to our world!

Thank you and Blessings from Above.
          Dorothy

Diagnosed 1996, Myectomy Aug. 2000, 3 Radio-frequency ablations for a-fibs 2003-2005.

Comment

Lisa and Adam,
            Happy Anniversary. Fourteen is a goodly number. By now you know what it takes to make a marriage work, and just how great it can be. Now let me say, looking back from forty seven years of marriage, good times and bad, it just keeps getting better. Enjoy the journey.
            Burt & Shirley

Comment

HAPPY ANIVERSARY ADAM AND LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here (cheers) is to the next 14 years of sharing and loving each other

Ken and Shirley
              Diagnosed 2003
              Myectomy 2-23-2004
              Husband: Ken
              Son: John diagnosed 2004
              Daughter: Janet (free of HCM)

Grandchildren: Drew 15,Aaron 13,Karen 9,Connor 9

Comment

Me feels Adam is very lucky too.
                I am sure you will make up for lost time when you get together.
                Happy Anniversary!
                Every great thing that has ever happened since the beginning of time has started as a single thought in someones mind.
                So if you are capable of thought then you are capable of great things
                Good luck and stay well.
                Glen

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Lisa & Adam! It is SO important to have a really caring and understanding husband. Marriage is for better or worse and I've told my husband on a few occasions when I was feeling down and depressed with these afib episodes...."you married me for better or for worse" and he gets the picture. I wish you two many more anniversaries...and Lisa, he's lucky to have you! You have been a saving grace to me since finding this wonderful website
                  \"It is not length of life, but depth of life.\"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Congratulations.

REenie
                    Reenie

Husband has HCM.
                    3 kids - ages 23, 21, & 19. All presently clear of HCM.

Comment

thank you all for you kind words!!
                      I am home now - I am nearly back on east coast time and looking forward to having a nice anniversary with my hubby (albeit late)...ALSO...May 26 is Adams birthday!

Party Time in NJ this week!

Lisa
                      Knowledge is power ... Stay informed!
                      YOU can make a difference - all you have to do is try!

Dx age 12 current age 46 and counting!
                      lost: 5 family members to HCM (SCD, Stroke, CHF)
                      Others diagnosed living with HCM (or gene +) include - daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, sister and many many friends!
                      Therapy - ICD (implanted 97, 01, 04 and 11, medication
                      Currently not obstructed
                      Complications - unnecessary pacemaker and stroke (unrelated to each other)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley
                        Diagnosed 2003
                        Myectomy 2-23-2004
                        Husband: Ken
                        Son: John diagnosed 2004
                        Daughter: Janet (free of HCM)

Grandchildren: Drew 15,Aaron 13,Karen 9,Connor 9

Comment

From one Jemini to another, Happy Birthday to you Adam!
                          Dx @ 47 with HOCM & HF:11/00
                          Guidant ICD:Mar.01, Recalled/replaced:6/05 w/ Medtronic device
                          Lead failure,replaced 12/06.
                          SF lead recall:07,extracted leads and new device 2012
                          [email protected] Tufts, Boston:10/5/03; age 50. ( [email protected] 240 mmHg ++)
                          Paroxysmal A-Fib: 06-07,2010 controlled w/sotalol dosing
                          Genetic mutation 4/09, mother(d), brother, son, gene+
                          Mother of 3, grandma of 3:Tim,27,Sarah,33w/6 y/o old Sophia, 5 y/o Jack, Laura 34, w/ 5 y/o old Benjamin

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
                          X