If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to our new Moderator!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Lisa Salberg Find out more about Lisa Salberg
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam Alexson
    replied
    Re: Welcome to our new Moderator!

Hey Tigger, Thankfully I only feel like Chunk and don't look like him, actually it could have been worse what if I looked like Sloth?
    But , notice I have not posted my avatar,HMMMMM, ya never know.
    Anyway again thanks again to all for the warm welcomes.
    Pam

Leave a comment:

• Stuart Schwartz
    replied

Congrats Pam,

You say you are “far from perfect”.
    So in other words, you’re more like all of us and less like Lisa.

Have fun,
    Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Debora from Brazil
    replied
    The right person for the job!

Hi Pam, although I'm still fairly new here, I want you to know that I'm very happy for you, and all of us who will benefit from your experience and help. By what I've read and seen, you seem to be a very dear person on this site. Congratulations!

Débora

Leave a comment:

• SheliRenee
    replied

Congratulations Pam - Wonderful news!!!!

SheliRenee

Leave a comment:

• Glen Beamish
    replied

Great Choice Pam.

Leave a comment:

• Tigger1
    replied

Great for you Pam. I love the " Goonies ". I hope you only feel like like Chunk and not look like him. Congrats to you...

Leave a comment:

• Burton Borrok
    replied

Hahahahaha,
    Yes Pam, you caught me once again. It is amazing how the meanings of words change right before your eyes. I wonder if “merry widow” will ever be equated with ‘prostitute.’

My mom, once she retired, used to have a weekly card came with the ‘girls.’ To me that was just the same thing as me, “going out with the guys,” or ‘Boys Night Out.” You would be absolutely amazed at how many people were offended by my casual referral to women as “girls.” At first I couldn’t understand why they were so offended, until one outspoken individual said, “I am a woman! Have been for X-number of years!” That was a lot more information then I cared to know, - but I didn’t repeat the blunder after that.

Well, my ‘Happy’ one – feel good and have a great week-end.
    Burt

PS – Knowing that you are capable of making blunders is a true indication of wisdom. Preserve me from people who are ‘perfect.’

Leave a comment:

• Pam Alexson
    replied

Thank you eveyone for so heartilly welcoming me , I will try to do you all proud. As I am far from perfect , you may see some trips here and there along the way. Please forgive me in advance and know that I will always try hard and always be open to learning from you all as well.
    Now saying that, BURTON, gotta luv ya man. You are admitting you are in my mom's generation of vernacular use. I am a "HAPPY" divorcee, not what you said.
    Best Wishes ,Pam

Leave a comment:

• Heartmans Wife
    replied

Thanks and congrats, Pam!!

Leave a comment:

• Burton Borrok
    replied

Good for you Pam,
    Now that your youngest is off to college maybe this will help occupy your time and you’ll stay out of those honky-tonk bars and gin joints all over town. I know you’re the gay divorcee, but geez girl - - - -

Actually, I couldn’t be more pleased Pam. I have enjoyed knowing you – a lot – and hope the association continues for a long, long time to come – and don’t worry, we’ll get you up to snuff in those chat rooms before you know it.

1.782 piles of love to you,
    Burt

Leave a comment:

• Abbygirl2
    replied

Congrats Pam...How fortunate we all are to have you among us...best wishes.

Pam

Leave a comment:

• Sarah
    replied

Yea, Pam!!

Congrats on your new "post"!

Glad to know the myectomy went well, too.

S

Leave a comment:

• mtlieb
    replied

Congrats, Pam!

Leave a comment:

• Reenie
    replied

Welcome Pam!

Reenie

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied

Pam, We're so pleased - I'm glad it's official - now you get all those hearts by your name. You've done such a great job. Thanks for all - Linda

Leave a comment:

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X