If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prom!!!!!!!!

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

everlastingbaby I am very friendly and I love spending time with my friends. Also chatting with the ones who don't live close. We have so much fun goofing off! Find out more about everlastingbaby
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prom!!!!!!!!

Last Friday was prom it was amazing i had so much fun with my friends even though i went alone i was not lonely at all because I had all my close friends there I loved it now all i have to do is graduate and i am all set.
    Love to All
    and
    Stay youthful in all you do

Teri

T-Bear Everlasting

aka Resa

awesome

how awesome! i never went to my prom. i was dating a college guy who wouldn't be caught dead at a prom.

the worst part--someone did ask me and i thought he was kidding! oops.

glad you had a good time!

Comment

Hi Teri,

It's so exciting to hear all the great things going on in your life. My daughter is your age, just went to her senior prom last weekend, had a great time, and is graduating next Tuesday!

So I can relate to your world, although as the mom. Anyway, rest up after your long weekend, .(says the mom ), so you are ready for your graduation.

Oh, and congratulations!!

Debbie

Comment

Don't know if you know the song "graduation" from Vitamin C. It was big in 1999 but it is so true. ESP the VERSE "you better say right now what your gonna say cause you won't have another day" After you walk that field you will all go your seperate ways. I've only kept in touch with one of my friends in high school and that is because we were inseperable since the 7th grade.

We were so close I was like part of her family, I remeber rolling my truck a year after graduation and it was her Step-dad that found me in the ER. She saw my truck on the road on the way to work (both worked together) and made her mom call every ER until they found me. He took my bruised and battered self to their home where I recovered for two weeks. My biological parents just didn't care.

And listen for the song "free to wear sunscreen". My favorite verse is "do not read beauty magazines they will only make you feel ugly"

It's amazing it has already been five years since my graduation but I remember it as yesterday! By the way don't end up at Hooter's to celebrate! ( LOOOOOOONG Story! ) Five Girls one guy that turned out to be gay! What were we thinking

Mary S.

Comment

re

heya

glad you had a good prom !, i loved mine last year it was like the koolest day in the year,apart from my bad hangover the next day , iv got this years ball(we call it bal)cuming up soon 2
          peace out
          *margie*
          Margi*
          http://margi-inskeep.blogspot.com
          Forever Young

I was diagnosedwith HCM at 6.
          Went into Atrial fibrillation so had a ICD put in at 16
          Went into Heart failure at 17
          Got a heart transplant at 21(2009)

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse